Formula 1 Wags #73

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you all like my new avatar?
Hopefully I have my operation soon so that I can go to GP Zandvoort.
I will take some presents with me for Blake.
Real dutch things.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I have been at the end of some bridesmaids drama before, and it ended friendships,
I would love a wedding with no bridesmades period. but here's to hoping we see cisca and flo and Lando all lined up. Dont know if Sav has siblings but in my opinion that's the only reason to have bridesmade/groomsmen. Maid of honor and Best Man, fine... but when you start trying to pick equal wedding parties, someone gets screwed.
If JenJen is in the wedding I will literally throw up
sav has a sister as far as i know, i'm kind of an anti-wedding person in general but i'd love some cute family moments like that

• Heart
Reactions: 6
it was a lovely video, made me laugh quite a bit. i think even in the edited mclaren videos there's quite good chemistry. hope they filmed something in italy 🤞🏻

there were some death threats on instagram as well... i understand the tifosi are "passionate" but there's nothing passionate about wishing death upon someone else, that's just being a tit human
They did this last year also with Nicolas Latifi after he chrased in the last race of the season. So bad people do this. It makes me really sad (and angry)

• Haha
  • Heart
Me too, i can't understand because i am not rich. But because i am not rich i don't really know what their lifestyle is.
But it's different with other goals in live then the "normal" (not rich when born) people.
So maybe their purpose is to stay as rich as they are now so they can continue their lifestyle.
I have to stay working till i am 70 to pay for the rent.

Yes i am (very) jealous from what i see about the rich people (all the wags )But we only see the holidays, clothing and visits to beautysalons.
But at the end, we are all people with our bad momdnts
Money can't buy hapinness, love, health..
You have to create your own hapinness, and if she is happy with doing what she does...it's ok.
i mean i think it's unfair to make these assumptions based on social media especially since she's quiet on social media anyway. it's like saying lando doesn't deserve his seat because his dad is rich and didn't work for lando's career like lewis' dad. i think being young is very hard, it's hard to find your way, and heidi was successful in acting in portugal, the us is a whole other thing though. a completely different market, much harder to get auditions even. and we don't know how she makes her money, so it's unfair she just spends her familiy's money.

i work 2 jobs as well. i barely make any money. but that doesn't mean i'm going to judge or make assumptions about people more fortunate than me for what they are choosing to pursue in their lives especially since i don't know what they're doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
if we can’t don’t paddock outfits this week I’m doing wedding outfit instead. Would love to see lui in something like this. With her skin tone it would look amazing
73582AA4-2102-4240-93CF-8710AC3D78A9.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Right wtf is going on this week this time? I left for TWENTY MINUTES and come back to Cyril simping (which I can get) and HORNER SIMPING. WHAT THE ACTUAL duck IS GOING ON?????

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Right wtf is going on this week this time? I left for TWENTY MINUTES and come back to Cyril simping (which I can get) and HORNER SIMPING. WHAT THE ACTUAL duck IS GOING ON?????
careful, if we complain too much someone is going to drop a picture we'd like even less. depending on the person, you might love it though.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Right wtf is going on this week this time? I left for TWENTY MINUTES and come back to Cyril simping (which I can get) and HORNER SIMPING. WHAT THE ACTUALY duck IS GOING ON?????
As i speak for myself. I like it here!❤. There is so much going on!
(And i am weird and nosey).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Me too, i can't understand because i am not rich. But because i am not rich i don't really know what their lifestyle is.
But it's different with other goals in live then the "normal" (not rich when born) people.
So maybe their purpose is to stay as rich as they are now so they can continue their lifestyle.
I have to stay working till i am 70 to pay for the rent.

Yes i am (very) jealous from what i see about the rich people (all the wags )But we only see the holidays, clothing and visits to beautysalons.
But at the end, we are all people with our bad momdnts
Money can't buy hapinness, love, health..
You have to create your own hapinness, and if she is happy with doing what she does...it's ok.
I need a purpose.
Because it’s not healthy not have one.
I’m not jealous of all the money.
I only need it for my animals when they are sick or need something.
But the paddock passes.
That’s where I am jealous about.
In my opinion she is unambitious.
I am working on a farm and my goal is to become a better animal keeper and learn more about it.

• Heart
Well I once came here after 20 minutes cooking lunch and it was weird feet and hands simping . This is good ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
This gives me the creeps.
Live without a purpose in life.
Despite all that money.
For me it’s weird.
I would be bored with no purpose in life.
So full confession. I grew up a rich kid and a very rich world. That said, it all went to tit for various reasons when I was in my 20s and on my own. BUT I am very familiar with what its like to be a part of this particular world, and all I can say is its impossible to understand the mindset unless you've been around it. Quite simply people who have always had to work for a living and grow up where they dont get everything all the time learn to have hopes and dreams of a better life. Those with money from day one, just dont really have the same aspirations unless they learn it by say having decent parents or friends who show them this kind of reality. I think Heidi growing up in privilege, ion monaco no less, definitely did not have the mindset of having actual goals to like make a living. She also is gorgeous, so I mean why not try out for acting. I dont think she's a snob or anything, but I think its pretty difficult to imagine what life would be like if you literally never had to hold a job or support yourself.
Also she's in her mid twenties... I mean a lot of people have no idea what they want in life at that point. I considered myself lucky to have a solid direction at that point, but I can say most of my friends were just floating for several years at dead end jobs, or if rich enough traveling around aimlessly on never ending gap years.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Apparently people were sending Daniel death threats on Twitter yesterday, I didn’t come across any but saw this under a tweet discussing the threats and I spat out my tea! I like to think he’d see the funny side to being called that!
Kangaroo bastard 🫠😂 that definitely came from a 12 year old

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I have been at the end of some bridesmaids drama before, and it ended friendships,
I would love a wedding with no bridesmades period. but here's to hoping we see cisca and flo and Lando all lined up. Dont know if Sav has siblings but in my opinion that's the only reason to have bridesmaids/groomsmen. Maid of honor and Best Man, fine... but when you start trying to pick equal wedding parties, someone gets screwed.
If JenJen is in the wedding I will literally throw up
they are the sort of family with very, very close families/friend groups so I don’t see them not having a bridal party at all, could be pretty small just sisters of either side and then Lando and a couple of Olis close friends (I’m thinking the posh ones they played golf with in the before Xmas stream and not like Connor etc 😅)

I need a purpose.
But the paddock passes.
I am working on a farm and my goal is to become a better animal keeper and learn more about it.
I just want to say this is AWESOME! you'll probably find it even more ironic, but here in NYC at least, the richest of rich people I know all want to move upstate (to the farmland) and be farmers/raise animals. So in that case, they are extremely jealous of you. My friends and I make fun of the upper elite city kids who have never had dirt under their fingers... we think it should be mandatory to send them off to do farm work for a summer or a semester,

• Heart
I need a purpose.
But the paddock passes.
and that's lovely but everyone leads a different life. we don't know her purpose because we don't know her. it's unfair to say she's not ambitious when she started acting at like 16 and then took time off to educate herself on acting and then returned to auditioning because that's about as ambitious as it gets. of course she'll have paddock access, she's the girlfriend of a driver and she's going to support him. i think a lot of this judgement around her is really very unfair.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.