Formula 1 Wags #73

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If McLaren would release some beach towels that would be much appreciated. I need a new one!
Also has anyone been able to find that aqua McLaren cap with flowers on it? It’s on the IG advert but I can’t see it in the store!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If McLaren would release some beach towels that would be much appreciated. I need a new one!
Also has anyone been able to find that aqua McLaren cap with flowers on it? It’s on the IG advert but I can’t see it in the store!
i haven't seen it on ig, the only cap i can find is the blue-pink one (which somehow reminds me of ice cream)

Reactions: 1
I bought it like 2h ago so it was definitely on the store but maybe out of stock 🤔🤔

She is with that agency for almost 2 years
2 years and no actingrole? At least, non of we now off? Or is this normal when you're an actress?!
(If i ask stupid questions, i am sorry. But i want to learn english and learn about f1 and wags (because beside weird i am nosey too😁)

But why move to Monaco when DR has a house in LA (and friends in the acting business). I understand she wants to be with him. But isn't it more logicall to move to LA, stay in DR's home, and try to become more famous there? If she still wants to be a actress?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don't know but is she really going to do something completly different then acting?
Or is Monaco a good place when you want to become an actress?
Monaco is only good place if you are earning shitloads of money and you want to optimize taxes and also have privacy from annoying paparazzi

Reactions: 10
2 years and no actingrole? At least, non of we now off? Or is this normal when you're an actress?!
(If i ask stupid questions, i am sorry. But i want to learn english and learn about f1 and wags (because beside weird i am nosey too😁)
Well that's the question for others I can answer IT field questions 😂 and about endurance running ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
i don't think it's weird when you're not a really famous actress and haven't been actively pursuing acting, being rather focused on taking the courses. i mean we know she did the self tapes so who knows, maybe something will come from it.

Yes it is this one. There were only 2 caps this one and the bright pink one.
oh i'm so sad that i hadn't seen it before :( it's really pretty

Look, you write you own "How to be a wag" guide, in my book this step is somewhere in the end of the book, likeee think about it, they see book in the store and they opened and first step they see is BE A PORTUGESE OR MONACO GIRL...., ofcourse they wont buy that book if they are not that girl...
My way they buy book, i get money they learn something, come to the end and realise that they just wasted money on basically nothing, but they cant return it...

#thinksmartnothard
Someone get Adam Norris on the phone...we have a business proposal

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't really get all these swaps discussion so early on the season. Daniel had been unlucky but he seems to be closer to Lando than last year. If you look at the 4 races we had so far:
- bahrain: crappy race for both driver
- saudi: dnf but not his fault
- australia: he was right behind lando
- imola: mistake at turn 1, it happen sometimes and then his car was damaged so no pace at all.

I don't see McLaren swap him tbh, they are always very supportive of their driver. I think they will only considered it if he becomes really bad (and i don't think he will) or if Daniel asks to leave.
Totally agree.🇳🇱👋👋👋

Reactions: 2
i don't think it's weird when you're not a really famous actress and haven't been actively pursuing acting, being rather focused on taking the courses. i mean we know she did the self tapes so who knows, maybe something will come from it.

oh i'm so sad that i hadn't seen it before :( it's really pretty
I don't know how it's with acting, doing courses is great but nothing will substitude doing real work, even small stuff. I learnt the most things doing voluntary and small stuff . It gave me more than school and doing courses. But that's IT

really random but lucinda from mclaren, the one lady that looked how we all felt in sochi - i thought her last name was beaumont but now her ig bio says brown? have i just not been paying attention or did she change her name?

mclaren also has some monaco hats coming

Reactions: 3
No way Daniel is going back to the Red Bull toxicity. Daniel also has a contract for 2023 with McLaren, his seat isn’t available. And judging by the way Daniel and McLaren seem to love each other I think there will be an extension of that. Like I said, Daniel had a poor start of the season through no fault of his own. McLaren are smart enough to see that. And, again, he’s matching Lando pace wise looking at the lap times throughout all four weekends.
Andreas loves Daniel.
Just like Cyril.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.