Formula 1 Wags #73

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please don't say that again Maisie, my English is not good enough to understand sarcasm...i thought it was real :eek:
Aweee sorry if something like that every did happen I’d be way more upset posting haha x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
On Luisa's dress for the weeding i think she will be wearing something from a portuguese designer or something made in an portuguese atelier because the meeting she had on saturday with her friend was in an portuguese atelier, she took a photo with this lady so i assume the dress its from this atelier.
Also seeing the instagram from this atelier they have worked for a lot of knowed people in Portugal.

View attachment 1221223
this is great!!!

loveeee ❤ i'm too dumb to do collages... will probably just drop another pinterest pic 😂 better luck for me for miami i guess
Just use PicCollage app…it’s fairly straight forward. Just need to screenshot the items you want, select a grid and it will create it for you☺

Reactions: 3
Charles looks so tired ☹ (Sorry if this has already posted I’ve missed like 10 pages)
C71095F3-F2DC-493C-8937-F96154B41BAA.jpeg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
yuki said in ITW pierre doesn’t invite him to his house and now yuki didn’t invite him to his barbecue in revenge. he said “i need to make him jealous. i hope it works”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
yuki said in ITW pierre doesn’t invite him to his house and now yuki didn’t invite him to his barbecue in revenge. he said “i need to make him jealous. i hope it works”
I swear I’m gonna be so sad when this pairing splits, they’re so wholesome 😂

Reactions: 3
literal goals for both of them. wag equality, right mnz?
*i mean technically flo is a wag, carmen is a showjumper
**so flo is a wag and carmen is a bah? hab?
Yaaasss 🧡

(I quoted only that one sentence which connected hilarious meme and things people give tit Heidi about 😅)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.