Formula 1 Wags #73

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
JenJen TikTok update: Same old same old
-She did her make up
-She took her make up off
-She went for food in several fancy and expensive restaurants
-She flaunted her money

@Ultimate Lurkee ☺☺

• Haha
Reactions: 11
lando's sister at another wedding, i think today?

i like the dress, i'm not sure what kind of wedding this was but if it fits the vibe of the wedding it's a lovely dress. never heard of the no red rule so 😂
I’m more interested in the fact it was in San Francisco…defos somewhere on the bucket list 😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 3
lando's sister at another wedding, i think today?

i like the dress, i'm not sure what kind of wedding this was but if it fits the vibe of the wedding it's a lovely dress. never heard of the no red rule so 😂

Fun fact: Flo wearing red at a wedding for a second time

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m more interested in the fact it was in San Francisco…defos somewhere on the bucket list 😍😍
Yes! Flo looks amazing in red. She had on another red dress in another post with Carmen
yes underboob in a classy way

Also: San Francisco is a pretty cool town. Wouldnt really rank it up there as a top place in the US if I had to choose, but it definitely a fun big city to explore

Reactions: 4
Sorry I’m trying to piece this all together 😂 I’m not going to lie but I always glazed over Lando Norris related items on this thread until recently 🤭

So do Lando & Oliver share the same friend group? How old is Oliver? So many Qs
Not sure exactly how old he is but think maybe a couple years older than Lando?

They all grew up karting together and the friendship group has stayed pretty much the same since

For example, Lando (obvs left) then Max next to him and Oli, Tom, Martin the 3 on the right were all on the Croatia holiday together 😊

29EE034E-E44C-49E2-B1F0-8D52EC1F5E38.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Not sure exactly how old he is but think maybe a couple years older than Lando?

They all grew up karting together and the friendship group has stayed pretty much the same since

For example, Lando (obvs left) then Max next to him and Oli, Tom, Martin the 3 on the right were all on the Croatia holiday together 😊

View attachment 1221195
i think oli is 25. sav is as well.

Reactions: 3
It looks very much like this to me
View attachment 1221188
I mean it looked similar to both.... but bottom line she was in Porto today and flew somewhere
chances are its to Monaco then the two off to england for the wedding

View attachment 1221207
Are they already in Miami?! Other teams are not there yet?!
i think that's Bahrain from their sand castle shoot, but yeah why not get to Miami Early... especially Alex who can see his girlfriend in the US

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.