Formula 1 Wags #73

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they are the sort of family with very, very close families/friend groups so I don’t see them not having a bridal party at all, could be pretty small just sisters of either side and then Lando and a couple of Olis close friends (I’m thinking the posh ones they played golf with in the before Xmas stream and not like Connor etc 😅)
no this is true... it will be a predictable traditional, yet low key wedding for sure. Can you even imagine the fight over who would be in Lando's groomsmen party? Like too many bromances to count. that would be drama

Why’s he covering that beautiful face 😭 CHARLES LET US SEE IT
View attachment 1220880
His People STILL love him
but they hate Daniel Redbull

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
if we can’t don’t paddock outfits this week I’m doing wedding outfit instead. Would love to see lui in something like this. With her skin tone it would look amazing View attachment 1220861
Isnt there a thing about wearing red to a wedding?takes too much attention away from the bride..don't know if thats a thing everywhere

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Do you all like my new avatar?
Hopefully I have my operation soon so that I can go to GP Zandvoort.
I will take some presents with me for Blake.
Real dutch things.
What are you going to bring Blake?

Also what did Blake for RBR before he joined DR3?

Reactions: 1
if we can’t don’t paddock outfits this week I’m doing wedding outfit instead. Would love to see lui in something like this. With her skin tone it would look amazing View attachment 1220861
where is this from. This could be great for so many things
also is earing red like a no no at weddings? I feel like its like wearing white but not as bad

Reactions: 3
Isnt there a thing about wearing red to a wedding?takes too much attention away from the bride..don't know if thats a thing everywhere
carlos and charles coming to crash the wedding in their race suits to revenge charles' lost podium

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually feel bad social media is too toxic. F1 drivers are going to crash and take other drivers out in the process unfortunately
F1845A1C-D6D5-4E55-903D-C07A32C36B9F.png

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
where is this from. This could be great for so many things
also is earing red like a no no at weddings? I feel like its like wearing white but not as bad
It’s from a company called Lulus. I’ve never heard the no red wedding thing before oops 🙊

It's not over here anyway, only no nos are white and trampy dresses
Okay quick search, and apparently any 'loud' color is frowned upon US wise. So more like a Burgandy red is a better idea. That said I am absolutely clueless when it comes to what wedding etiquette is and have been reminded of that several times... (this is also true for how to act around young children). However I did grow up in fashion and my parent would have kicked my ass if I ever wore red to a wedding whether the people at the wedding cared or not. I have seen plenty of people wear red though, at least at laid back weddings, and no big deal at all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.