Formula 1 Wags #73

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 years and no actingrole? At least, non of we now off? Or is this normal when you're an actress?!
(If i ask stupid questions, i am sorry. But i want to learn english and learn about f1 and wags (because beside weird i am nosey too😁)

But why move to Monaco when DR has a house in LA (and friends in the acting business). I understand she wants to be with him. But isn't it more logicall to move to LA, stay in DR's home, and try to become more famous there? If she still wants to be a actress?
He is only in La with the summer break and the Austin GP.

Reactions: 2
This gives me the creeps.
Live without a purpose in life.
Despite all that money.
For me it’s weird.
I would be bored with no purpose in life.
Life is more than just work. Stop glamourizing being useful for others. Most people work to have a roof over their head and pay bills, food etc.
Also assumtion of her not having a purpose on life is really bold since non of us know her in person.
I understand learning and growing as a person. Widening your perspective on life. You dont have to make money to have purpose on life.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How come when I go to sleep for like 6 hours, wake up next morning there is like 2 new posts but when I take a quick afternoon nap there is always like 6 new pages at least

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Okay quick search, and apparently any 'loud' color is frowned upon US wise. So more like a Burgandy red is a better idea. That said I am absolutely clueless when it comes to what wedding etiquette is and have been reminded of that several times... (this is also true for how to act around young children). However I did grow up in fashion and my parent would have kicked my ass if I ever wore red to a wedding whether the people at the wedding cared or not. I have seen plenty of people wear red though, at least at laid back weddings, and no big deal at all.
In my mind red is more of like a winter wedding guest colour, im picturing a lot of like pale yellow, lilac, pink, blues etc and defo florals

Reactions: 6
In my mind red is more of like a winter wedding guest colour, im picturing a lot of like pale yellow, lilac, pink, blues etc and defo florals
it's always a matter of how inappropriate can a dress be for me 😂 like i love a little cleavage or a slitted dress but it's really not appropriate for some weddings

Reactions: 4
I think it's only no red dress for the bride as it's bad luck or something?
I think it really depends on your culture. I know that in China (and maybe other asian countries) the bride wears a red dress because it is linked with love and sucess. But no clue if that means bad luck in other countries.

Reactions: 3
Okay, it’s official - there’s something in the air on Mondays 😂

• Haha
what if she's a bridesmaid? not to bring out one of monza's many eye roll reaction pics but sav and her seemed quite close since they met and luisa is family, kind of. maybe flo and cisca are bridesmaids as well.
i'd love that to be honest 😂
I would be surprised if she is not considering tiny thingies like Oli posting her pic on like first hour of Dubai vacation, Savana posted immediately after sunshine pic with "Look at us. This is me with Luisa. Luisa. L u i s a. Yes Luisa, Lando's girlfriend" and sister posted her on a horse on business profile etc etc

Rolleyesing in advance

But on the other hand, Jen Jen might be the one also, so the balance of universe will remain untouched

• Haha
I would be surprised if she is not considering tiny thingies like Oli posting her pic on like first hour of Dubai vacation, Savana posted immediately after sunshine pic with "Look at us. This is me with Luisa. Luisa. L u i s a. Yes Luisa, Lando's girlfriend" and sister posted her on a horse on business profile etc etc

Rolleyesing in advance

But on the other hand, Jen Jen might be the one also, so the balance of universe will remain untouched

and don't forget, the possible heidi-sav friendship. i hope they're close enough for heidi to be invited. i know a lot of people would hate that but i'd love it. and if her date to the wedding is daniel, even better.

I wouldn’t be shocked if she was involved, they do seem close already, and Lando and Lu can get a bit of practice walking down the aisle as groomsman/bridesmaid 🤪😂
I know you are joking (?) but half of instagram is not, so yeah... you can imagine what is like to not be a Luisa fan(cier)

• Haha
Okay, it’s official - there’s something in the air on Mondays 😂
Yeh still not over last Monday to say the least 😅

Rolleyesing in advance

I swear to god JenJen better pull through and give us the good content...otherwise I say we cut her off completely

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just want to say this is AWESOME! you'll probably find it even more ironic, but here in NYC at least, the richest of rich people I know all want to move upstate (to the farmland) and be farmers/raise animals. So in that case, they are extremely jealous of you. My friends and I make fun of the upper elite city kids who have never had dirt under their fingers... we think it should be mandatory to send them off to do farm work for a summer or a semester,
The best job in the world.🇳🇱🐄🐐🐏🐖

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.