Formula 1 Wags #66

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*clears throat*
Ladies and gentlemen, please stand up for the National Anthem of Australia

Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
*clears throat*
Ladies and gentlemen, please stand up for the national anthem of Australia

Finally a race I can watch at 1pm and not at 3am ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป Feels weird watching F1 during the day ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ canโ€™t wait for tomorrow ๐Ÿ”ฅ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
458F4891-9692-48A0-8060-037CE24F7178.jpeg
I know this is a lost in translation thing but it made me laugh ๐Ÿ˜† whoโ€™s the redhead? ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
*clears throat*
Ladies and gentlemen, please stand up for the national anthem of Australia

T-minus 12hours and 20 minutes to the actual Aussie GP Race! McLaren aren't looking that tit just now, all the drivers have gone a bit fruity and Daniel is home! Welcome to #66 nosey witches ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›

Oh and Luisa modelled for Quadrant and I don't approve. Not denying that the pics weren't cute. But I just don't approve soz.

• Heart
  • Haha
Is this what people learn in marketing schools, (re)posting 24 hours after the thing happens ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
About Heidiโ€™s sandals at the game. Someone told me that people in Aus go into petrol shops in the bare feet? Donโ€™t know if thatโ€™s true ๐Ÿ˜‚ if it is Iโ€™m sure sandalโ€™s at a game is no biggie.
I will admit though that I am a girl who wore sandals walking through a cave in France where everyone else was wearing proper hiking boots so what do I know

• Haha
Is this what people learn in marketing schools, (re)posting 24 hours after the thing happens ๐Ÿ˜…

Its called dragging out the process because it didn't go how you originally wanted it to go

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Question about Daniel and Heidiโ€ฆ do we really think he would choose to go public tomorrow at the race? I love the bloke but he loves himself more, I feel like this weekend is too much about everyone loving on him for him to want to share the limelight ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When it's hot I wear sneakers, I mean it's more the clothes you wear than the shoes that make the difference, but if I'm not wearing sneakers I'd wear a small high heel sandal, but never a flat sandal, like I said you can't even find the ones like hers here anymore

Reactions: 2
Question about Daniel and Heidiโ€ฆ do we really think he would choose to go public tomorrow at the race?
I think they'll do what they usually do
And that is screwing Kym with showing up in Ted's notebook while at the same time Kym doesn't have Grace's approval to post Heidi :devilish:
I love the bloke but he loves himself more, I feel like this weekend is too much about everyone loving on him for him to want to share the limelight ๐Ÿ˜‚
IMG_20220409_122329.jpg

First yellow card for you miss ๐Ÿ˜ 

• Haha
Happy #66 ๐Ÿงก

Any Vampire Diaries fans? This is so accurate about Lando and Daniel ๐Ÿ˜…

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think they'll do what they usually do
And that is screwing Kym with showing up in Ted's notebook while at the same time Kym doesn't have Grace's approval to post Heidi :devilish:

View attachment 1182262

First yellow card for you miss ๐Ÿ˜ 
I agree, I donโ€™t think weโ€™ll get an official paddock walk in

damn I thought I redeemed myself by prefacing it with the fact I love Daniel ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
About Heidiโ€™s sandals at the game. Someone told me that people in Aus go into petrol shops in the bare feet? Donโ€™t know if thatโ€™s true ๐Ÿ˜‚ if it is Iโ€™m sure sandalโ€™s at a game is no biggie.
I will admit though that I am a girl who wore sandals walking through a cave in France where everyone else was wearing proper hiking boots so what do I know
Before I moved to Australia I heard this as well but I havenโ€™t seen a single person go anywhere bare feet in all these years ๐Ÿ˜‚
When it's hot I wear sneakers, I mean it's more the clothes you wear than the shoes that make the difference, but if I'm not wearing sneakers I'd wear a small high heel sandal, but never a flat sandal, like I said you can't even find the ones like hers here anymore
to each their own I guess! Australia is a very chilled country so people would get more weird looks for rocking up in heels to a footy game than sandals/flat shoes. I agree that style of sandal is not cute in my opinion, and I donโ€™t like sandals with long pants. But definitely not underdressed for a footy game

Reactions: 6
A woman after my own heart, I have been judged on my footwear choice before ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Yes... its how you keep a campaign relevant for more than a day... they gotta drag it out until Launch on Wednesday

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.