Formula 1 Wags #66

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would be devastated if it came out that he was anything other than a beast

Actually now that we're talking about him, was he at Melbourne? I can’t remember seeing anything about him unless I missed an interview with him on Sky?
I dont recall seeing him now that you mention it to be honest. Surely he was but just kept a low profile. Dont think I remember seeing much of the Mercedes pit at all.

Reactions: 3
I dont recall seeing him now that you mention it to be honest. Surely he was but just kept a low profile. Dont think I remember seeing much of the Mercedes pit at all.
I'm sure he did, just surprised not to see him interviewed after George got his podium, I'll check the C4 coverage and see if he's on it

Also could someone who knows how to start a new thread please?

I'm sure he did, just surprised not to see him interviewed after George got his podium, I'll check the C4 coverage and see if he's on it

Also could someone who knows how to start a new thread please?

Puss in boots looks like my little ginger cat , absolute arse hole he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.