Formula 1 Wags #66

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone knows it's all about the McQueens in the paddock, regardless of what youbare dressed in.
Seriously have never even considered these before but co sidelong Lu has.managed to wear them around the world solidly for a least a year, I'm considering splurging

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Also I wanna see Heidi in that black dress. I definitely think its her and I'm disappointed Ted didn't jump in there for an exclusive.
To those who think Heidi isn't into F1... its obviously her entire life... as a kid through now amd she's attended 100% of races at this point, more than anyone else.
But she is a freaking EXPERT in hiding out. Like she shows up at night for the pre race party after Kym and the family's bedtime. I am totally going to read her upcoming 'Hiding Heidi' WAG memior.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yet no one except us didn't even mention it

Fail 🤐
I mean, this was all my tiktok was last night, insta, tumblr and Twitter were also talking about it but literally only in relation to Lando and Luisa not Quadrant 😂😂

F1F6066D-C8D5-40B6-8D5B-E64FDA1B0192.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Also I wanna see Heidi in that black dress. I definitely think its her and I'm disappointed Ted didn't jump in there for an exclusive.
To those who think Heidi isn't into F1... its obviously her entire life... as a kid through now amd she's attended 100% of races at this point, more than anyone else.
But she is a freaking EXPERT in hiding out. Like she shows up at night for the pre race party after Kym and the family's bedtime. I am totally going to read her upcoming 'Hiding Heidi' WAG memior.
I think it is her 🤔

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yet no one except us didn't even mention it

Fail 🤐
And realistically we just slated it. And by it I mean Quadrant.

I mean, this was all my tiktok was last night, insta, tumblr and Twitter were also talking about it but literally only in relation to Lando and Luisa not Quadrant 😂😂

View attachment 1182338
The I’ve been the same except it is literally just people fawning over the Squids. Nothing to do with the actually merch or Quadrant.

Reactions: 3
Question about Daniel and Heidi… do we really think he would choose to go public tomorrow at the race? I love the bloke but he loves himself more, I feel like this weekend is too much about everyone loving on him for him to want to share the limelight 😂
I think they will . Last few months they are more visible. And maybe more together then years before?! (I'm just guessing)Maybe their relationship (of 3 years but 2 years during covid...and was there a pause?!) Is now going to a different level( i don't know if i use the right words..). But they will stay private after that, maybe a bit more visible but private.

We better get a mention in the Thanks, the whole thing dedicated to us and exclusive copies before it goes on sale

• Haha
Reactions: 4

View attachment 1182338
My fyp stayed practically untouched which is a miracle
And today after her repost, poof nothing 😅

#Hey Luisa you should repost our post, remeber when we took photos in new merch, you were there
~Oh yeah yeah, I will, just wait until I repost literally everything else

I'm such a witch 😂 sorry girls 😇

• Haha
Forget about Hide-i, I'm more into mama Grace rocking up with a Birkin, keeping some Hermes in the paddock now that Minttu isn't around to do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Forget about Hide-i, I'm more into mama Grace rocking up with a Birkin, keeping some Hermes in the paddock now that Minttu isn't around to do it.

It could've been Kelly but she is stuck with Bottegas race after race after race after race

• Haha
About Heidi’s sandals at the game. Someone told me that people in Aus go into petrol shops in the bare feet? Don’t know if that’s true 😂 if it is I’m sure sandal’s at a game is no biggie.
I will admit though that I am a girl who wore sandals walking through a cave in France where everyone else was wearing proper hiking boots so what do I know
I think it’s a meeh outfit. Like not too bad but not good at all. I usually don’t like the shoes she wears haha.

Reactions: 1
I don’t think that’s her in the back. HB’s hair is pretty blonde and that girl has brown hair.
It's hard to see. Could be her. But could also be someone else.
Maybe Heidi is with Jodie today too? So she is entering and leaving the paddock with her?( is Jodie still working for Red Bull?!)

Reactions: 2
Happy #66 🧡

Any Vampire Diaries fans? This is so accurate about Lando and Daniel 😅

View attachment 1182254
No why is this accurate? I love the Vampire Diaries although I prefer the Mikaelsons over the Salvatores.

As for whoever mentioned that they find George dislikeable, I agree. I think it's because he's very very PR trained. We see the more affable sides of Lando and Alex's (just giving them as an example) personalities in the McLaren unboxed and the Williams videos whereas we don't get to see that side of George. Everything he says is just utter corporate PR speak and not much of it, if any, seems authentic. We don't really see a human side to George.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.