Formula 1 Wags #66

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Possibly. I think the other girl next to her in Teds notebook is Jodie as the outfits are similar. Maybe they are going to and from the paddock together?
I think it was much warmer in the paddock as in the stadium when you look at their choice of clothing;)

Reactions: 2
I really dread to think how much Jen jen spends on food every week, everytime she pops up on my tiktok she’s at another fancy restaurant with her friends

oh how the other half lives 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really dread to think how much Jen jen spends on food every week, everytime she pops up on my tiktok she’s at another fancy restaurant with her friends

oh how the other half lives 😂
Off for my weekly JenJen stalk…
Edit: I’m back. Just same old same old from her really isnt it. But please tell me I’m not the only one thinking she looks like a cross between Lu and Kat here (the irony I know). Not other pictures just this one particular one.
3BFCAB66-3016-42F1-9605-344089CCD911.png

@monza don’t kill me please

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I think it is her 🤔
100% I have zero doubt, and it's in her playbook of popping up low key. Im glad she stopped by after Daniel had an awesome day. And of course she's gonna be the only lady allowed in his car with the rest of his bro crew. Im assuming Daniel gets a better place to stay in his home country than just the Hilton, but if it's the Hilton, I'm sure they are gonna come in through the back with all the media there.
Tattle investigation comes up big again! Well done, have yet to find a question we cant answer
(other than where the f is imola?)

I think they will . Last few months they are more visible. And maybe more together then years before?! (I'm just guessing)Maybe their relationship (of 3 years but 2 years during covid...and was there a pause?!) Is now going to a different level( i don't know if i use the right words..). But they will stay private after that, maybe a bit more visible but private.
I think they became more relaxed after the article on the daily mail and other sites. Before that it was known here and on insta probably. Maybe the PR workers keep them updated on every news there are about them. That made Daniel think oh they already know. No need to be so secretive anymore. I dont know. When did they follow each other. After the news?

Reactions: 3
*clears throat*
Ladies and gentlemen, please stand up for the National Anthem of Australia

Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi 💚💛

Happy 66! But everyone knows this is the national anthem....

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Edit: I’m back. Just same old same old from her really isnt it.
They literally just go out to fancy restaurants every night, would that not get old after a while?!

Also her friendship group all look like they would have bullied me horrendously at school ngl 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As for whoever mentioned that they find George dislikeable, I agree. I think it's because he's very very PR trained. We see the more affable sides of Lando and Alex's (just giving them as an example) personalities in the McLaren unboxed and the Williams videos whereas we don't get to see that side of George. Everything he says is just utter corporate PR speak and not much of it, if any, seems authentic. We don't really see a human side to George.

I think it’s typical English white boy awkwardness. I know many George’s. Socially inept with a touch of privilege, end result is coming across like you have a rod up your arse. Get them drunk though and they are a blast before they pass out in the corner.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Off for my weekly JenJen stalk…
Edit: I’m back. Just same old same old from her really isnt it. But please tell me I’m not the only one thinking she looks like a cross between Lu and Kat here (the irony I know). Not other pictures just this one particular one.
View attachment 1182438
@monza don’t kill me please
Waiting patiently for @monza to slate the pairing of those brown shoes with that colour dress 😇

• Haha
They literally just go out to fancy restaurants every night, would that not get old after a while?!

Also her friendship group all look like they would have bullied me horrendously at school ngl 😂😂
They would have bullied everyone including each other 😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Personally I don’t think that’s HB in the car. I think her and Jodie went to an AFL game and then went to the paddock for the evening stuff/parties. I think her and Jodie will go to the paddock together tomorrow and probably leave together. The attention on DR is so intense that he’s going to be careful being around her because pictures. Michael is even being asked for fan photos plus he’s probably going to be really on it in making sure that DR is ready for the race so I don’t think him and HB walking in together like in SA will happen. But that’s just me and what do I know? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also question on Jen, what does she do and her claim to fame?

Oh I can 100% guarantee that they would have bullied me as well. Like I’m the same age as her sister and can confirm that we would have been on opposite ends of the popular spectrum if we were in the same year 😂

She needs to lay off the face tuning
Retweet

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.