Formula 1 Wags #65

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ted notebook was really cute h

is it the girl in the black dress? Definitely could be her she does have that handbag!
Just realised my screenshot is really blurry 😂
I think they will tomorrow make their appearance ...
First offical pic of HB and DR..
They are both so beautifull!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
✨I have a dream that one day... the "home" wag will always wear the highest heels✨

Screenshot_20220409_173649.jpg

I don't know why it turned out as romantic
Glitch in the universe, back to 2009.
Probably won't happen again

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Does anyone else find George really arrogant and irritating? Do not like him one bit just something really off putting about him.

Reactions: 12
Does anyone else find George really arrogant and irritating? Do not like him one bit just something really off putting about him.
Yep, there’s always been something off-putting to me and I can’t quite put my finger on it. I mean all F1 drivers are a bit arrogant but he really does seem to take himself quite seriously. And there’s just something that seems a bit off, but I don’t know what!

Reactions: 5
The girl with Heidi is Jodie, I can’t with the sandals I just can’t, who wears sandals to an American football game?
But she is not on the field running or fighting with hooligans on grandstand 😅

But yeah outfit is... Not good. Looks like she planned something and then it got cold so she had to throw anything long sleeved :LOL:

IMG_20220409_180023.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But she is not on the field running or fighting with hooligans on grandstand 😅
Yes i was about to say that whats wrong in wearing sandals to a game? She is seating in a stadium not playing..is the same if i said you shouldn't were high heals to a race. Is not her best outfit for sure but its a football game.

• Heart
The girl with Heidi is Jodie, I can’t with the sandals I just can’t, who wears sandals to an American football game?

They were also together yesterday for dinner, and Jodie posted two stories at a party so maybe Heidi is there too
Little input here, idk in America but here in Australia you can even wear flip flops to an AFL game and absolutely no one will question it 😂

Little input here, idk in America but here in Australia you can even wear flip flops to an AFL game and absolutely no one will question it 😂
Where I’m from we don’t use sandals anywhere, you can’t even find them to buy anymore, for me it’s so 2012… I guess different cultures different styles

Reactions: 1
Where I’m from we don’t use sandals anywhere, you can’t even find them to buy anymore, for me it’s so 2012… I guess different cultures different styles
What do you wear when it's hot af? 😅

Reactions: 3
not me recording my familys reaction to the latifi crash💀 they were so mad😂

Lui just reposted Quadrants story

Screen Shot 2022-04-09 at 9.33.56 AM.png

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.