Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monza

VIP Member
*clears throat*
Ladies and gentlemen, please stand up for the National Anthem of Australia

Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi 💚💛

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

kubnikol

VIP Member
my son just woke up 😂 and he is standing by the tv and pointing on charles and saying daddy ? dad ? oh honey i wish 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26

lni33

VIP Member
These two are in love 😂😂

B7064731-A749-40C2-8125-F3CDBE85D62F.jpeg

(these paddock interviews with the crowds behind are so awkward😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

parttimetrash

Hey guys, have been following this thread occasionally for a while now, no idea if this has been posted yet or if their breakup was acc confirmed or not, but Lance is back on Raya, he just popped up in my recommended section. Couldn't take a screenshot because I'm scared they're gonna kick me off the app but just thought I'd post this here haha

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

valen_

I know some photos of mick surfing have been posted here, but I don’t think this one was 👀 so just in case you girls haven’t seen it:
5072DF44-4FC3-4614-9122-781DD254B00A.jpeg

Also, he was seen in the crowd at the wsl surf competition today! So maybe we’ll have more surfer mick soon (along with dark mick 😅

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

camara

Let me get this right, So far we have had Seb entering rebellion era, Lando flipping off fans, Carlos saying his teammates are shit, offers to check Pear’s arse and cock, a naked Max, Lewis joking about having a possible Prince Albert, Yukis romantic feelings and a possible Beidi sighting. It’s not even race day yet.

Have I missed anything?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
Forget about Hide-i, I'm more into mama Grace rocking up with a Birkin, keeping some Hermes in the paddock now that Minttu isn't around to do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

savedlatin21

VIP Member
Yes I've seen this, its the cutest thing 🥺 I knew he had a niece but had no idea people knew her name! How do y'all know that? I feel like he doesn't talk about her as much as Isaac.
I think on the whole knowing less about his niece, she seems very young (no more than 2-3?) and knowing DR couldn’t see his family and get back to Oz for almost 2 years, he’s probably barely seen her at this point (well in comparison to Isaac). It was the same with my niece born in 2019, but have managed to bond and catch up with her this year ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17