Formula 1 Wags #64

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know Monza would be judging me heavily if she saw my day to day look ๐Ÿ‘€
I would if you show up in paddock posing for Kym in it ๐Ÿ˜†

I'm just defending eliteness of F1 ๐Ÿ’โ€โ™€๏ธ

Psssst let me tell you a secret
I also wear white sneakers every day
But not when going out or anywhere formal which I consider F1 race in wag role is

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I would if you show up in paddock posing for Kym in it ๐Ÿ˜†

I'm just defending eliteness of F1 ๐Ÿ’โ€โ™€๏ธ

Mnz I don't even like my children seeing me in the morning, there would be no posing for Kym in it.

However if I was rich and someone to fix my face and hair...well there'd be no bleeping stopping me and duck you and your judgement peasants

Thatโ€™s assuming there are any outfits to critiqueโ€ฆatm itโ€™s looking like Tif and Beidi (and Justine but she is usually fairly week hidden)

Iโ€™ve never actually given you an outfit so this week might be the weekโ€ฆ
Cmon iona, I demand an outfit ๐Ÿ˜„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I dont feel like I can judge anyone on their appearance at the moment. I have a virus and feel like ๐Ÿ’ฉ I have pyjamas on that dont match and not even washed my make up off from last night.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Open a similar document and go to save it and it should bring you to where you last saved that typ of document

Emily Blunt

View attachment 1172773

Yessss - thank you! Couldn't place her face but she is a cross between Dakota Johnson and Emily BLunt.

Should say Emily Blunt is one of my girl crushes.....I love her. I am ridiculously jealous of Jihn Krasinski! Lucky sod!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yessss - thank you! Couldn't place her face but she is a cross between Dakota Johnson and Emily BLunt.

Should say Emily Blunt is one of my girl crushes.....I love her. I am ridiculously jealous of Jihn Krasinski! Lucky sod!
You're welcome, I canโ€™t remember facts but faces are tattooed into brain ๐Ÿ˜„

Maybe Geri will appear in a white / cream cloud? Is it Easter holidays in the UK this week?

I'm still trying to figure out my sense of style, 5 years on from baby no 2 and I still look at my body and think this does not belong to me ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
So that feeling doesn't go away then!!? A year and a half since baby no.2 and it's a struggle to find anything I like on me!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Lando mate, I know you love golf but do you realise what time it is in Australia? GO TO BED ๐Ÿ˜‚

FD635EB5-A2DE-4299-AB0A-A44F5B99B083.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So that feeling doesn't go away then!!? A year and a half since baby no.2 and it's a struggle to find anything I like on me!!
Some days I love my body more now than I did before. I never had a bum or hips before but I do now, I also have a stomach pouch and boobs that droop now. I'm not going to say it doesn't go away but it hasn't yet for me plus I reckon I'm heading towards early menopause so that's not particularly helpful either.

I ordered a load of different options from Shein, everything I liked the look of plus stuff I wasn't sure about. After a couple of months I went and invested in the upgraded versions of the stuff I wore and loved most. I also.stopped wearing leisure every day because it made me feel like a flump.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

I โค EMILY TOO ๐Ÿ˜

• Heart
Some days I love my body more now than I did before. I never had a bum or hips before but I do now, I also have a stomach pouch and boobs that droop now. I'm not going to say it doesn't go away but it hasn't yet for me plus I reckon I'm heading towards early menopause so that's not particularly helpful either.

I ordered a load of different options from Shein, everything I liked the look of plus stuff I wasn't sure about. After a couple of months I went and invested in the upgraded versions of the stuff I wore and loved most. I also.stopped wearing leisure every day because it made me feel like a flump.
I never had curves, no boobs my whole life and then BAM!! here they all are and I don't have a clue what to do with them!! It's like I'm not even me any more!!
Good tip on the Shein stuff they "upgrading" once you know what suits you.... โค sorry to hear you think your starting early menopause โคโค

• Heart
Hiiiii nosey witches โค

Im back angels, was having a hard time doing real life and keeping up so decided to take few weeks off!
I saw that L2 have been keeping themselves busy with snacks and our boy DR has unofficially gone official with Heidi. How they have grown!!

Iโ€™m ready to see all your paddock outfitsโ€ฆ I have my quail day sorted just need the Aussie showstopper! Remember itโ€™s hot hot hot down under, dress appropriately ๐Ÿ˜‰โ˜€

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Im gonna say either he spent whole night face timming Lui or he just didnt get used to new time zone
I bet heโ€™s fuming that itโ€™s Australia race week that coincides with the Masters, like biggest pro golf tournament of the year and heโ€™s not going to be able to watch much ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I never had curves, no boobs my whole life and then BAM!! here they all are and I don't have a clue what to do with them!! It's like I'm not even me any more!!
Good tip on the Shein stuff they "upgrading" once you know what suits you.... โค sorry to hear you think your starting early menopause โคโค
I know, you think you figure everything out after puberty then pregnancy messes you up (I haven't even mentioned the inability to bounce on trampoline!!) and then you still have tit to deal with afterwards, it's a load of shite

Hiiiii nosey witches โค

Im back angels, was having a hard time doing real life and keeping up so decided to take few weeks off!
I saw that L2 have been keeping themselves busy with snacks and our boy DR has unofficially gone official with Heidi. How they have grown!!

Iโ€™m ready to see all your paddock outfitsโ€ฆ I have my quail day sorted just need the Aussie showstopper! Remember itโ€™s hot hot hot down under, dress appropriately ๐Ÿ˜‰โ˜€

Hell bleeping yeh, the cake hasnt helped either though ๐Ÿ˜‚.

Just found this, I know you guys will have seen it already but I hadnt so I'm sharing.

The cake was required to survive early childhood years!!

• Heart
I know, you think you figure everything out after puberty then pregnancy messes you up (I haven't even mentioned the inability to biunce on trampoline!!) and then you still have tit to deal with afterwards, it's a load of shite
Or the fear when you sneeze!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ it is a load of shite and I don't have the energy to figure it all out again. Just cry at my wardrobe full of items that simply don't suit any more ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ nobody warns you of this ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.