Formula 1 Wags #64

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he actually wrote this? Oh Lando 💗

Nice handwriting Daniel 🥰 I love you even more now 🧡
View attachment 1172692

Their handwritings are prettier than mine and I consider myself pretty good in that field 😅
The other boys have made Daniel’s look a bit tit there haven’t they 😂 I am always jealous of Lando’s handwriting, it’s so nice

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
The other boys have made Daniel’s look a bit tit there haven’t they 😂 I am always jealous of Lando’s handwriting, it’s so nice
Bish Daniel's is the second prettiest
Come on look at Pato's and Felix' looks like cover of R. L. Stine books 🤪

Actually Daniel is the prettiest, Lando's is a bit too girly 😇 (insert *I'm just a baby* sound)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20220405-093935_Twitter.jpg

Daniel's handwriting kinda girly and would expect small hearts drawn over the 'i's

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Just had a look at the girl who does Luisa’s nails (she tagged her in the story) and she follows Lando and McLaren. Don’t know why I find this cute 🥰

Reactions: 4
Best I don't tell you that the A&L quick review is by Alex and Lily.....
Oh ffs I never even noticed that but…luckily it wasn’t a book that I actually needed. Just on so came across whilst looking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Bish Daniel's is the second prettiest
Come on look at Pato's and Felix' looks like cover of R. L. Stine books 🤪

Actually Daniel is the prettiest, Lando's is a bit too girly 😇 (insert *I'm just a baby* sound)

I was more talking about the length and content of the messages, he could have put a bit more effort in 😂😂

This guy is also there. I’ll be honest I don’t know who he is. View attachment 1172748
I love Harry! He’s good friends with Chunks and Filly, was in the sidemen tinder in real life vid with them

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ok so here is something fun for you all…I just went to finish off something that I started last night and I now can’t find where I saved it. Might cry.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.