Formula 1 Wags #64

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not F1 related but I'm training someone new in and I want to rip my hair out

I just got a new job at a place thats still under construction. I'm gonna be one of their first employees there. So I'm guessing im gonna be training a bunch too..

I understand completely

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Is that an old picture of Mick and Justine because I swear his hair is much shorter than that now?

I actually love that she’s just a “normal” looking girl she really looks like Dakota Johnson
Same! Without putting down any of the other WAGS or other women out there for how they chose to present themselves, its refreshing to see a WAG that looks like an average woman, especially considering (I assume) her family is decently wealthy themselves. Not too sure about her background.

Reactions: 10
I always stand up for wag equality 😇 so Justine will not be excused from outfit comments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Same! Without putting down any of the other WAGS or other women out there for how they chose to present themselves, its refreshing to see a WAG that looks like an average woman, especially considering (I assume) her family is decently wealthy themselves. Not too sure about her background.
I’m pretty sure her dad was a racing driver before he became a manager for other drivers, so I assume they are doing pretty well for themselves 😅

Reactions: 4
I always stand up for wag equality 😇 so Justine will not be excused from outfit comments

😂 Of course!

I just think her overall look and the fact that she doesn't feel the need to look like a super glam model when they're just out and about doing activities is refreshing. But if we ever spot her on a racing weekend on the paddock or something, I think its fair game to give our humble opinions on any fashion choices ;) Which from the little I have seen of Justine so far, I'm sorry but I'm not v impressed

Reactions: 6
😂 Of course!

I just think her overall look and the fact that she doesn't feel the need to look like a super glam model when they're just out and about doing activities is refreshing. But if we ever spot her on a racing weekend on the paddock or something, I think its fair game to give our humble opinions on any fashion choices ;) Which from the little I have seen of Justine so far, I'm sorry but I'm not v impressed
I know Monza would be judging me heavily if she saw my day to day look 👀

But agree paddock / high profile events are fair game for outfit talk

Of course 🥰 and critiquing the actual wag outfits whilst we are at it 😂
Can't wait, Pinterest usage will be up 300% tonight 😄😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Of course 🥰 and critiquing the actual wag outfits whilst we are at it 😂
That’s assuming there are any outfits to critique…atm it’s looking like Tif and Beidi (and Justine but she is usually fairly week hidden)

Can't wait, Pinterest usage will be up 300% tonight 😄😄
I’ve never actually given you an outfit so this week might be the week…

• Heart

Same honestly haha! As fun as I find it judging other people's outfits, I'm still trying to figure out my own sense of style, plus I'm also too broke to live out my best fashionista dreams atm lol

You guys actually give me some good ideas with your paddock outfits

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That’s assuming there are any outfits to critique…atm it’s looking like Tif and Beidi (and Justine but she is usually fairly week hidden)
Maybe Geri will appear in a white / cream cloud? Is it Easter holidays in the UK this week?

Same honestly haha! As fun as I find it judging other people's outfits, I'm still trying to figure out my own sense of style, plus I'm also too broke to live out my best fashionista dreams atm lol

You guys actually give me some good ideas with your paddock outfits
I'm still trying to figure out my sense of style, 5 years on from baby no 2 and I still look at my body and think this does not belong to me 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.