Formula 1 Wags #64

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to say... I actually do love Disney right now. They are protesting the "Dont say Gay" law that prevents schools from mentioning/teaching anything about sexual orientation to kids. The governor of Florida has threatened to take away Disney's special status as basically a city in Florida (they have their own police force, public transit, and governing body) because of their protest. In other news NYC has made it's own ad campaign in Florida welcoming anyone who feels silenced by Florida. Gotta love the US and our never ending political Bullshit... which apparent has to do with sexual orientation now
PS. looking forward to more protests at the Miami GP.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just to say... I actually do love Disney right now. They are protesting the "Dont say Gay" law that prevents schools from mentioning/teaching anything about sexual orientation to kids. The governor of Florida has threatened to take away Disney's special status as basically a city in Florida (they have their own police force, public transit, and governing body) because of their protest. In other news NYC has made it's own ad campaign in Florida welcoming anyone who feels silenced by Florida. Gotta love the US and our never ending political Bullshit... which apparent has to do with sexual orientation now
PS. looking forward to more protests at the Miami GP.
I do love them for this stand HOWEVER it is only happening because of Disney workers. Disney corporate managers have made donations to the governors campaigns previously. Disney are only doing this because it will cost them more to be seen to be in support of the bill or even silent on it

Reactions: 8
I do love them for this stand HOWEVER it is only happening because of Disney workers. Disney corporate managers have made donations to the governors campaigns previously. Disney are only doing this because it will cost them more to be seen to be in support of the bill or even silent on it
true, but they arent punishing their workers for doing it either or trying to speak out against it. So guess I meant the Disney workforce specifically

Reactions: 2
true, but they arent punishing their workers for doing it either or trying to speak out against it. So guess I meant the Disney workforce specifically
That is true, I just refuse to give any corporate level management kudos for being decent people. The Disney work force are great though 🥰

That is true, I just refuse to give any corporate level management kudos for being decent people. The Disney work force are great though 🥰
Did find that corporate spoke out against the law the day after it passed via a twitter statement. Although they didn't do the protesting, they made the statement after the employee walk out so they didn't exactly say the protests were wrong.

Reactions: 1
Did find that corporate spoke out against the law the day after it passed via a twitter statement. Although they didn't do the protesting, they made the statement after the employee walk out so they didn't exactly say the protests were wrong.
It seems that statement was in response to internal employee rage though. I've been following along a little bit (and obviously coverage is a bit less over here than there) but it seems Disney management were going to sit back and continue donating to Republican campaigns if they could. The fact they've put on hold political donations for the minute is a good thing and hopefully they build on this going forward

Someone in the Berger family is taking a different career path
7736982E-B5AF-482B-AD52-E7669C15807F.jpeg

Can someone please tell me why Tattle and F1 are everywhere?? 😭 I just wanna write my god damn essay.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So he actually wrote this? Oh Lando 💗

Nice handwriting Daniel 🥰 I love you even more now 🧡
20220405_145408.jpg

Their handwritings are prettier than mine and I consider myself pretty good in that field 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Not usually a Richard Mille fangirl, but this one mage fo fernando is jaw dropping gorgeous... based on samurai swords.
Screenshot_20220405-090040_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
So he actually wrote this? Oh Lando 💗

Nice handwriting Daniel 🥰 I love you even more now 🧡
View attachment 1172692

Their handwritings are prettier than mine and I consider myself pretty good in that field 😅
Ok but that is not the handwriting I was expecting😂but the message is extremely cute 🥰

Or maybe started a car perfume brand...coconut (didn't she posted a picture with coconut, a book and the beach? Maybe she was doing marketresearch😉)
Ffs there is even a car on the packaging🙄yes it isn’t an F1 car but still 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.