Formula 1 Wags #61

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now it’s team principals + George with Domenicali?
Apparently so. I’m presuming that means some sort of decision/agreement has been made within the drivers. And George is playing Messenger and relaying the information

Reactions: 4
Realistically that can only mean one thing

I would say that this sums it all up fairly well
Honestly I feel like that press con is going to be about how after long discussions everyone came to the conclusion it’s safe to race
I have low expectations

5 minutes ago

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I just feel like if the drivers have decided to race they’ve just wasted their own time for nothing

Been real-lifeing but sister was sending me everything... I'm so scared of the decision now

Also I think it's not fair to speculate which drivers are "less loud" if there are many sources that they all are against racing

I'm so proud of them 😅 for being normal 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I really hope the drivers take a stand. There’s no way the attacks will not escalate from here especially seeing the coverage it has had, those responsible will go again.

All this before we consider the fact this is a country with a 14 year old boy sentenced to the death penalty and the mass execution of over 80 people just recently, horrendous treatment of women and all those who identify as LGBTQ.
One of the lads I worked with was sent to work in Saudi a number of years aho with the company he was with at the time. On his first work day in the company him and all the other foreign workers were who started with him were brought to a public stoning as a warning of what could happen if they got themselves into trouble over there. He understandably did not last too long in the job

• Wow
Plus other thing what they should consider , these last attacks where directly at aramco facilities how can they guarantee they don't target F1 circuit which is practicly Aramco's facilities , this would make biggest achievemnt for Yemen
I suspect they wouldn't because they might want the west on their side... if they target f1 they might end up with the west giving more support to SA.

Reactions: 1
They are truly taking the piss?! Their defence is this happens all the time, bleeping hell

They won’t attack the race? How can they know that, they attacked Aramco and that literally plastered all over Aston Martin

a jooooke

20220325_203725.jpg

Reactions: 6
Well that hours long conversation seems so pointless now. Why bother making all the fuss and pretend like drivers' opinions matter because it seems like this race was going to happen no matter what

Reactions: 5
I was just giving another example of the same thing, I’m aware of the issues. Many of the countries in the calendar don’t concern themselves with human rights in a huge capacity.
What is the purpose of sport? Entertainment? Pushing human rights? Part of capitalism in making a small number of people very rich? What do you think?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.