Formula 1 Wags #61

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean Pierre clearly looks like someone who was asked not to talk about this but has a lot to say. My French is rusty but I think he said everyone gave their opinion and they came to an agrement.
Yes
The journalist ask him if they had come to an agreement and he said yes but he can't said what the agreement is.
Then he asked "are you going to communicate in the name of ALL the drivers ?" And Pierre answered "it was important to talk about the situations between them but he don't want to say more". Something is really off in his bodylanguage, the way he speak to the journalist at the beggining is really strange. He really didn't want to answer him. Probably an order from F1

Reactions: 12
Yes
The journalist ask him if they had come to an agreement and he said yes but he can't said what the agreement is.
Then he asked "are you going to communicate in the name of ALL the drivers ?" And Pierre answered "it was important to talk about the situations between them but he don't want to say more". Something is really off in his bodylanguage, the way he speak to the journalist at the beggining is really strange.
It is. The drivers are definitely not allowed to talk about this and combined with him being probably really tired and still in his race suit (poor guy), I think he just wanted to get away as quickly as possible. Thanks for the translation! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yes
Then he asked "are you going to communicate in the name of ALL the drivers ?" And Pierre answered "it was important to talk about the situations between them but he don't want to say more". Something is really off in his bodylanguage, the way he speak to the journalist at the beggining is really strange. He really didn't want to answer him. Probably an order from F1
That does not seem good at all. If there are any more convos similar that today from any of the drivers, it is just going to come across even more like they have almost been forced into this.

Reactions: 5
That's the body language of I don't want to be here and I can't speak freely, but don't have a choice.

Reactions: 14
That does not seem good at all. If there are any more convos similar that today from any of the drivers, it is just going to come across even more like they have almost been forced into this.
Part of me wonders if the drivers will play thst up to mske it known that they are unhappy

Reactions: 2
Well I think in Pierre‘s case it’s a bit more extreme because the discussion was still fresh, he was tired etc. I think today the drivers will be rested and once they have to drive they’ll be focused on that any way. They have a crazy ability to switch off and just drive.

Reactions: 7
Well I think in Pierre‘s case it’s a bit more extreme because the discussion was still fresh, he was tired etc. I think today the drivers will be rested and once they have to drive they’ll be focused on that any way. They have a crazy ability to switch off and just drive.
That's true, you can't carry anything else on to the track when you drive at those speeds, hyper focus is a necessity.

Once again I don't understand how the person saying these words can't hear how much like utter bollix it sounds

Screenshot_20220326-083828_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:
For some comic relief, at 0:50 Charles looks like he doesn’t know who Charles is

And Charles repeating Fernando over and over is killing me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Gosh today quali will be brutal. They are all tired, not sleep long enough, clearly not happy with racing there plus the track is dangerous . I hope all be good

Reactions: 15
I read somewhere that if someone decides not to race, they can deny them to leave the country. I don't know if that's true,but it is scary 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Just saw this, the reply to the first tweet has a point, no one will say anything until they are out and safe

Screenshot_20220326-084123_Twitter.jpg

Gosh today quali will be brutal. They are all tired, not sleep long enough, clearly not happy with racing there plus the track is dangerous . I hope all be good
Thankfully the sessions are quite late so they can sleep in.

Luisa is at the airport. lui please go somewhere to shoot another bikini campaign

• Haha
Luisa is at the airport. lui please go somewhere to shoot another bikini campaign
Really hope Luisa isn’t going to Jeddah. With what’s going on, I’m sure Lando would tell her not to go. Hope she’s got another shoot lined up or going to Australia

Reactions: 7
When are Oli and Sav getting married?

Hopefully she is UK or Monaco bound for pre wedding stuff or waiting for LaSquid🤞

Does anyone know where we can watch the team principals press conference?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.