Formula 1 Wags #61

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heidi’s on her jet ski to rescue Daniel from the drama

But in all seriousness this reeks of corruption and manipulation. It all seems a bit dark and all we can do now is hope the weekend goes safe and that all team members and journalists etc can leave safety

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I mean what should they do? Luisa did the same and people on here seemed rather excited about her stories. We should hold the same moral standard for all of them. And imo, none of them did anything wrong.
Agree 🧡
I mean, they ALL posted something... Carmen, Luisa, Sara, Elena, Kelly, Brttny... Even Max' sister ffs 😅

If you have to, throw a shade on all of them or on no one. This is not cool 🥶

Reactions: 11
Well this whole situations made my mom follow all of the druvers and formula 1 accounts on insta, because for some unknown reason she started being interested and just waiting what will drivers say😬woman litterly subscribed to Kymns youtube

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well this whole situations made my mom follow all of the druvers and formula 1 accounts on insta, because for some unknown reason she started being interested and just waiting what will drivers say😬woman litterly subscribed to Kymns youtube
Mother instinct 😅
Mine called all 3 of us yesterday and this morning to ask what's going on and refers drivers as kids 🥰 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Cem Bölükbaşı is okay after his crash but as a precaution he’s not been cleared to race for the rest of the weekend 🥺

• Sad
Did I expected to see Checo's elegant legs in ultimate influencer pose? No. Did I find it funny? Somehow yes 😅

Screenshot_20220326_124416.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Bonus points to him for keeping the toes covered 😁😁
The only thing missing is swipe up link to his OF channel where slippers are off :ROFLMAO:

I'm so sorry for this 😅. The weekends are when I make up lost sleeping hours during week and last night my brain decided to connect my workplace, missile attack and an earthquake that happened last year in Croatia. My coffee needs a coffee rn

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Agree 🧡
I mean, they ALL posted something... Carmen, Luisa, Sara, Elena, Kelly, Brttny... Even Max' sister ffs 😅

If you have to, throw a shade on all of them or on no one. This is not cool 🥶
I don't mind throwing shade on Brttny....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So will be getting all my race action here this weekend, because I literally felt sick trying to watch FP2 yesterday.
My thoughts are this whole thing will be a charade until all are out of the country. What happens after they leave is important, but thankfully it will be another year before the track shows up on the radar. Whoever wins, I don't care, I just want to see them all with a week off and in Austrailia!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.