Formula 1 Wags #60

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think there will be no point in dropping him if he didn't perform this year. They didn't have anyone else to put in his seat yet. Pato doesn't have his superlicense (and no one knows if he will get it) and if they stay at the back of the grid who would want to join them (in the top drivers)? They need Daniel's experience and feedback to improve the car for this season (i hope) and next year.

Are we going to have a Ferrari domination for the next X year just like we have with Mercedes ?

View attachment 1143520
That's awesome news also same engine in Haas and Alfa if I'm not mistaken

Can i kill my friends ? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ€’ They send this to our f1 group πŸ˜‚
I would start searching new friends

• Haha
Reactions: 3
😘 here you go
Thanks love ❀

I think there will be no point in dropping him if he didn't perform this year. They didn't have anyone else to put in his seat yet. Pato doesn't have his superlicense (and no one knows if he will get it) and if they stay at the back of the grid who would want to join them (in the top drivers)? They need Daniel's experience and feedback to improve the car for this season (i hope) and next year.

Are we going to have a Ferrari domination for the next X year just like we have with Mercedes ?

View attachment 1143520
I think it’s pretty standard for all of them, bad news for Red Bull of course but as far as I remember pretty much everyone turns the engine down a bit for the first few races to make sure reliability is okay

• Heart
Reactions: 4
oh dear, this is terrible, please stop trying to be cool with your captions Kym, it’s not working πŸ˜‚

I’m ngl though didnt even know the Black eyed peas were still going πŸ˜‚
Not me loving the puns in the caption

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Max has been violated by tiktok again

He went from refusing to ever do a tiktok again to trying to be a full on tiktoker real quick πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do we think any wags (Geri not included) will bother with Saudi? Can’t sunbathe, can’t do a whole lot. Maybe Australia will be more popular!

Reactions: 5
Do we think any wags (Geri not included) will bother with Saudi? Can’t sunbathe, can’t do a whole lot. Maybe Australia will be more popular!
Im pretty sure Isa is back in Madrid so don’t think she will be there, I don’t follow many of the others so don’t know what they are up to πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 4
Turned on Max’s stream to him making jokes about McLaren being slow - absolutely uncalled for m8 πŸ˜ πŸ˜‚

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.