Formula 1 Wags #60

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This! 100%
Let me tell you, I was born here and identify more with Germany than Turkey and yet, only because I don’t have fair skin and light hair or eyes, I’ve been called a refuge and was beaten. It exists everywhere.
I'm really sorry that you have to deal with this 🙁 we never saw you but for us you are the sweet, nice and honest and we love you for that ☺ f1 girls always stick together 🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Some pilots said on meeting that they are afraid about security and they don't wanna continue

Reactions: 6
I'm really sorry that you have to deal with this 🙁 we never saw you but for us you are the sweet, nice and honest and we love you for that ☺ f1 girls always stick together 🧡
Thank you, you’re so sweet ❤ Everyone here is! It’s a nice shelter from the real world 🥰

Or maybe even a shelter from Helmut Marko

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
This! 100%
Let me tell you, I was born here and identify more with Germany than Turkey and yet, only because I don’t have fair skin and light hair or eyes, I’ve been called a refuge and was beaten. It exists everywhere.
Honestly my heart breaks you’ve had to go through that. Please know not every country and people ain’t like this. We stand with you! There is evil out there but for every evil there’s also so much good. 🥰 i pray for a peaceful world where everyone is treated equally x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Thank you, you’re so sweet ❤ Everyone here is! It’s a nice shelter from the real world 🥰

Or maybe even a shelter from Helmut Marko
Does he ever say anything that’s not horrendously tone deaf, such a trash human

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Honestly my heart breaks you’ve had to go through that. Please know not every country and people ain’t like this. We stand with you! There is evil out there but for every evil there’s also so much good. 🥰 i pray for a peaceful world where everyone is treated equally x
Thank you, that’s always lovely to hear ❤ Of course there’s always going to be nasty people but thankfully, more often than not, most people are kind 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I know there aren’t a lot of positives right now but not a single driver in F1 has crashed so far. It’s a big fear with this track and I think it’s a tiny success that this is going right at least.

Reactions: 5
Those coming from the Ukraine are called refugees in the UK because that is what they are...
To be fair though the UK has managed also to produce a racist Home Secretary who is also a woman of colour and daughter of immigrants. Plus a quick search of UK stories about Ukrainian refugees only them described far different ways yo other refugees
Screenshot_20220325-173701_Chrome.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I know there aren’t a lot of positives right now but not a single driver in F1 has crashed so far. It’s a big fear with this track and I think it’s a tiny success that this is going right at least.
Don't talk too fast, we almost have a bid shunt between alex and a Mercedes 😬😬

Reactions: 1
I am still absolutely fuming that this is still going on but McLaren seem to be a bit more on the pace this week

Reactions: 7
I am still absolutely fuming that this is still going on but McLaren seem to be a bit more on the pace this week
i didn't want to say it in case i jinx it but now that you've said it i'll agree
*still think they should pack up and leave

Reactions: 6
To be fair though the UK has managed also to produce a racist Home Secretary who is also a woman of colour and daughter of immigrants. Plus a quick search of UK stories about Ukrainian refugees only them described far different ways yo other refugees
View attachment 1150307
Priti Patel is an absolutely vile human being (fits right in with the rest of that party)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
McLaren seem ok but the Haas seem quite far behind compared to last race. Wonder if it is because with the test in bahrain they had been able to find the right set up to perform at their best, and saudi beeing à New track they struggle 🤔.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.