Formula 1 Wags #60

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
McLaren seem ok but the Haas seem quite far behind compared to last race. Wonder if it is because with the test in bahrain they had been able to find the right set up to perform at their best, and saudi beeing à New track they struggle 🤔.
I think with the complete new cars we could see a reshuffle of the pack at each new track as they find out what their car suits

Seems the McLaren works better on a track like this compared to Bahrain but it’s only practice so who knows what it will actually be like come qualifying 😅

Reactions: 3
I think with the complete new cars we could see a reshuffle of the pack at each new track as they find out what their car suits

Seems the McLaren works better on a track like this compared to Bahrain but it’s only practice so who knows what it will actually be like come qualifying 😅
Bahrain is quite an extreme track in terms of temperature and lots of slow speed corners. McLaren has always sucked in those so this was to be expected. Remains to be seen if they can carry this into quali and where they stand race pace wise.

Reactions: 5
Charles trying to reenact a Monaco 2021 qualy bis. Slow down Charles it is only FP2 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
charles on street tracks is kind of a recipe for little disasters

• Haha
Reactions: 7
charles on street tracks is kind of a recipe for little disasters
Both Charles and Carlos clipping the wall, Ferrari will be having a heart attack 😅

*didnt they both crash here last year as well??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lol Nico engineer let me know aero balance Nico I don't know I'm busy driving
I died 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Both Charles and Carlos clipping the wall, Ferrari will be having a heart attack 😅
And this is them not pushing, what are they gonna do in quali 😂
*still don’t want them to go ahead
**but right now I feel like a little humor rather than even more race

*didnt they both crash here last year as well??
They did 😂 and then during the race they almost made contact with each other and Carlos said “come on Charles don’t do this” over the radio

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Apparently there are rumors in the paddock that F1 and the Saudi authoritys think that the situation is under control and that they are safe. So the weekend will go ahead.
The journalist said that now it is the teams that have to make a decision...

• Sad
They did 😂 and then during the race they almost made contact with each other and Carlos said “come on Charles don’t do this” over the radio
Omg, in all of the other chaos of Jeddah last year I forgot about that 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
lando just did a 1:35.9 on high fuel with used softs. in 2021 he started the race on softs as well and did 1:35.8
not too bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
In reference to last years Jeddah…I’ve had this in my saved on TikTok for a while 😂😂
Talking of TikTok’s, I’ve had two more vids of the drivers dancing with that weird song, I’m still so confused by it 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.