Formula 1 Wags #59

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Judging by what Lando said there are probably more problems they need to figure it out . Now it is what it is
I agree, doesn’t sound like the brakes are the main issues, just an overall lack of everything

It hurts but it’s cute

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Interesting, AMuS reported 10 minutes before the race even started that there are fuel pump issues which Marko confirmed after the race. Maybe those issues led to a miscalculation. Just sad, both McLaren and Red Bull came off of auch strong seasons and they didn’t get a single point.

Reactions: 7
If the fuel pump truly is the issue, Red Bull might have unlocked something here because that’s a standard part issued by Marelli so all teams have the same. This could very well become a thing. Some teams apparently asked the FIA to take a look at that after quali already

Reactions: 6
I don’t buy it both cars had the same power issue, got to be stupid to misfill two cars. But then again Jp didn’t wanna tell max what was actually wrong with the car and talked around it
I think Max having steering issues was a different thing, apparently something happened during the pit stop that damaged the steering.
The fuel pump stuff is probably a big concern in the paddock right now. Teams like Merc and McLaren don’t need that one right now to be fair.

Where is my girl ChaCha, deff planing her new collection, and Kelly is somewhere siitting like 👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think Max having steering issues was a different thing, apparently something happened during the pit stop that damaged the steering.
The fuel pump stuff is probably a big concern in the paddock right now. Teams like Merc and McLaren don’t need that one right now to be fair.
He didn’t stop coz of the steering though, he kept saying on the radio that the power kept failing and dipping on him

Reactions: 1
I don’t buy it both cars had the same power issue, got to be stupid to misfill two cars. But then again Jp didn’t wanna tell max what was actually wrong with the car and talked around it
They probably didn't want it on the radio so everybody would know

Reactions: 3
Just going be a Horner like tit stirrer and drop this… Checo told them with 2 laps to go that he was losing power. They knew what was going to happen but they kept him out anyway despite retiring the car like they did in Abu Dhabi for no good reason at all. Wonder why? And it almost worked, Ham just had amazing reaction time.
I’ll take my exit now….

1647802870226.gif

Jk - don’t really believe this was their intention. I’m just in a silly goofy mood.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Felix (McLaren Indy driver) DNF’d from pole and Pato came 15th
A day to forget for McLaren all around

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
From the AMuS live blog during the race, too tired to translate it myself so google has to do, I am sorry but the issue apparently has been a concern for a while
Out of the lock ups, spinning, stiff tyres and engine duck ups. The main one is Pierre’s, the car could have literally blown up, everyone always says if you see fire that’s when you know something bad has gone wrong as there shouldn’t ever be fire. And from testing and today there’s been 4 ( I think) fires, sebs and latfifis car in testing, Pierre’s today and I’m sure someone else breaks caught on fire in testing, maybe Alex or someone.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.