Formula 1 Wags #59

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They need to be positive for the team. I doubt they’ll be as chill if it’s the same after a few races but they’ve got to be realistic right now as spitting the dummy will help no one. I’m going to remind myself of that and have faith that they’ll improve. Hopefully that improvement curve will be quicker than others.

I do wonder if there’s something about the merc engine 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think tomorrow won't be day off but day in office analyzing all data and trying to be better for next week

Reactions: 2
i hate this day, i am alive but sad
through no fault of their own mclaren and redbull just didn't score a single point... happy for charles and lewis but that's about it
this is a sad start to the season but i am glad mclaren even finished the race, not looking forward to pouting lando and daniel content, they must be so discouraged
it's going to be a long season for us mclaren fans

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They both look like they’ve been crying
Tbh i don't see why they would be crying. They are professionnals, sure they must be pretty disappointed but that is part of the sport, not point in crying because their car just didn't have the pace. Or it would look like childrens having a tantrum because their toy doesn't work. Lando's radio message after the race was pretty optimist and he tried to lift the team's mood saying they will keep working and go back to the place where they want to be.

Reactions: 4
But worrying about Carlos watching bits back he does seem a bit vacant don’t he. I think he’s a brilliant driver and I do hope Ferrari extend if at least for a year

Reactions: 7
after the race i just had a nice cry drive and this might continue well into sleep tonight
if i'm that sad i can't imagine how the team is feeling

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Did they say why? 😳
They just said it’s behind screens in the garage, ted said he don’t know if number 55 has been randomly selected or if a team has contested the car, hope it’s just been randomly selected they normally take one from the top few

Haas Instagram are working overtime on the memes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.