Formula 1 Wags #59

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am not ready for the memes that are gonna come out of today, honestly haven’t felt this sad in a long long time

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So I missed the race, due to travelling, will be watching highlights on C4. But we'll done McLaren for finishing the race. Amazing job by Kevin.

And I'm pissing myself at Red Bull's engines blowing up and not scoring any points.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am not ready for the memes that are gonna come out of today, honestly haven’t felt this sad in a long long time
It will be fine. It will all be fine. Everything happens for a reason and all that bullshit 🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So I missed the race, due to travelling, will be watching highlights on C4. But we'll done McLaren for finishing the race. Amazing job by Kevin.

And I'm pissing myself at Red Bull's engines blowing up and not scoring any points.
Wait till you see Pierre engine 😂

• Haha

Didn’t realise that C4 did highlights…that is good to know ☺☺

Reactions: 1
It will be fine. It will all be fine. Everything happens for a reason and all that bullshit 🥰🥰
the only thing cheering me up is ted and his hatred for the screens in the paddock + his french “desolée pour delaying the esteban”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Stay away from twitter! People are so mean 😠
Thankfully I don’t even have a twitter account and occasionally only lurk there, same as tumblr but avoiding both & instagram as much as i can for a week or so

the only thing cheering me up is ted and his hatred for the screens in the paddock + his french “desolée pour delaying the esteban”
Need to fully catch up on content when I’m home…plane takes off soon so that’s tonight’s plan. Unpack. Ted. C4 highlights. Sky interviews. Sleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Is it true that McLaren wasn’t even running in race mode because of the brakes that aren’t fixed? Was it mentioned anywhere? Tbh I think they have more issues than the brakes

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Is it true that McLaren wasn’t even running in race mode because of the brakes that aren’t fixed? Was it mentioned anywhere? Tbh I think they have more issues than the brakes
Judging by what Lando said there are probably more problems they need to figure it out . Now it is what it is

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.