Formula 1 Wags #59

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
.that’s off one of the girls instagrams im sure that’s Heidi, the other girls are proper flaunting being there but whoever is in the pink is pretty chill
awe heidi in pink.... bet she was lovely. really hope to see all of her soon

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Perhaps based on the data they gathered from testing with a malfunctioning fuel pump they miscalculated and had too little fuel. I don’t know if that makes sense but I’d imagine it being not too unlikely given how late they retired.
The FIA supplies the pump but I think the teams develop the rest of the fuel system. Could still yet be just a Red Bull problem and not the pump itself.

Reactions: 2
The FIA supplies the pump but I think the teams develop the rest of the fuel system. Could still yet be just a Red Bull problem and not the pump itself.
Could be! Given that the FIA was asked to look into it I imagine other teams being at least worried. Definitely concerning at this stage, so many unknowns with these new cars. I don’t think anyone needed any more issues 😂

.that’s off one of the girls instagrams im sure that’s Heidi, the other girls are proper flaunting being there but whoever is in the pink is pretty chill
I think she is more blonde... Also, where are the bangs?

Reactions: 8
it has to be.... the fact that both checo and max were out within a minute of each other in the same car means there is some kind of flaw they either didn't anticipate, or the data suggested they wouldn't reach the point of failure.... and then did

Reactions: 1
They’re pretty brave not wearing anything to protect their ears with the pit stops happening right next to them 😂 58 pit stops this race, 58x these wheel guns were doing their thing
Nothing says cool girl like permanent hearing damage

• Haha
Reactions: 9
McLaren must have been running it as a competitive test. They did different strategies with both going on different tyres. Definitely feel like people are reading too much into it. “Dropping the ball” feels quite harsh - they’ve been off pace all week so why not test tyres and brakes. Lando will have got soooo much data from running that medium for so long, they got unlucky with the pitstop but you can’t predict that.

Daddy Zak will sort the mess out there’s a hellllll of a long way to go!
Exactly and Daniel drove a lot of rounds.
That’s positive because he missed the last week because of COVID.
My opinion.😁

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Its the back of her head 😂 whoever is in pink is the only one from that group of girls who didn’t go to the paddock walks, the other 3 documented it on Instagram. I think it’s her but I might be wrong

Looked at the story of that girl in it and wondering if it’s really Heidi now because I’m missing the bangs
Maybe I’m just blind though 😂

Ah I just saw Mnz being quicker than me

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Next week, we go again. Hopefully the teething issues for the teams are gonna be sorted but decent first race back, one team is always not gonna do well just makes a nice change that it’s not Haas

Yep, if her sister was there she definitely was.
Yeah I think it was her in pink, about the bangs thing, the video yesterday morning in the black jumper you can’t notice her bangs at all, if your good at hair, blending ect her bangs ain’t harsh they are very little

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.