Formula 1 Wags #59

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I was a bit brutal but feel it’s deserved. Based on this I feel it may be a painful season. BUT I’m not a fair weather fan. McLaren are my team and I’ll support them. You can be a fan and still be critical. Just so disappointed especially with some bloomin awful strategy. If they maximised rather than make their drivers position worse 🤷🏻‍♀️
Far better to be a fan that sticks with them through everything and can fairly criticise the team than a fan that believes they can do no wrong

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
just noticed Ferrari replaced Kaspersky sponsorship with 'Snapdragon'
Smart move especially if they are going to be on top

Reactions: 6
Daniel and landos after race interviews they seem pretty chill about it all and not to bothered which is good I suppose

Reactions: 7
just noticed Ferrari replaced Kaspersky sponsorship with 'Snapdragon'
Smart move especially if they are going to be on top
Kaspersky contract has been put on hold.. I'm guessing while they try and get out of it.

Snapdragon and Kaspersky aren't related in anyway.

Reactions: 4
Did this actually happen?!?!
View attachment 1138555
What a legend!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣
I shall be rewatching this stream tonight….if I ever get out of bloody Heathrow 😫😫😫also can confirm that not only are there not only no American Tourister cases (let alone pink ones) in the case shop, there is also no Lando advertising Tumi even though it is there in Heathrow Terminal 5

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I shall be rewatching this stream tonight….if I ever get out of bloody Heathrow 😫😫😫also can confirm that not only are there not only no American Tourister cases (let alone pink ones) in the case shop, there is also no Lando advertising Tumi even though it is there in Heathrow Terminal 5
Can we expect a bathroom selfie? X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Daniel and landos after race interviews they seem pretty chill about it all and not to bothered which is good I suppose

They need to be positive for the team. I doubt they’ll be as chill if it’s the same after a few races but they’ve got to be realistic right now as spitting the dummy will help no one. I’m going to remind myself of that and have faith that they’ll improve. Hopefully that improvement curve will be quicker than others.

I do wonder if there’s something about the merc engine 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.