Formula 1 Wags #59

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mattia didn’t mention Carlos in his interview 😕 Maybe Im over sensitive but 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Well that was 🤯

Ferrari as good as predicted. I see trouble ahead between Charles and Carlos. You can tell Carlos isn’t going to be happy as a no2 and will be pushing.

Not the best start for red bull power trains. Feel for Max, Checo and Pierre as not their fault. Enjoyed the pain it inflicted on Karen Horner.

Hamilton - he’s always there. Well done 👏🏼👏🏼

McLaren - I mean my expectations were low but guys even I’m out of optimism. After being the hope one these threads. What the f*** was that!!!!
Daniel looked dejected and yeah whoopdedo he beat Lando who was shafted by the team with terrible strategy and then a terrible pit stop 🤯 Both boys deserve better but Lando really let down by the team today.

Reactions: 13
Well that was 🤯

Ferrari as good as predicted. I see trouble ahead between Charles and Carlos. You can tell Carlos isn’t going to be happy as a no2 and will be pushing.

Not the best start for red bull power trains. Feel for Max, Checo and Pierre as not their fault. Enjoyed the pain it inflicted on Karen Horner.

Hamilton - he’s always there. Well done 👏🏼👏🏼

McLaren - I mean my expectations were low but guys even I’m out of optimism. After being the hope one these threads. What the f*** was that!!!!
Daniel looked dejected and yeah whoopdedo he beat Lando who was shafted by the team with terrible strategy and then a terrible pit stop 🤯 Both boys deserve better but Lando really let down by the team today.
Yes. He has been the no2 for his last teams, he's definitely hungry.

Reactions: 3
It's Kevin Magnussen! I think it was @MissF1 or @F1QueenAUS who called that. Or somebody else. I actually started that #homedepot thing here.

#homedepot
#thankgodiwenttohomedepot
#kevinmypipesareleaking
Yeah, once your mentioned Home Depot it just rolled from there 🤣 I know I have been asked by K Mag if I “was finding everything okay?” before in Home Depot. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Agreed, as they were both out of the points anyway I will let it go but McLaren really dropped the ball on Lando 🥲

Reactions: 2
Mattia didn’t mention Carlos in his interview 😕 Maybe Im over sensitive but 😥
whoa! That is not a good signs. the body language alone has been clear all week on carlos being number 2. maybe that's what's getting in his head and why he's hard on himself

Reactions: 8
she is always in the garage..... see my post in previous thread on Heidi strategy 101.
we will get some kind of hinty posts tomorrow
Regardless if she’s in the paddock or hiding in the garage, she’s there supporting her man in their own way

Reactions: 10
Mclaren really pushing 14 and 15th on socials but if you add in the 3 dnf they would have been 18th and 17th nothing can make it sound any better. Hope they have upgrade ready for next week

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.