Formula 1 Wags #59

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So how many would be okay if we cancelled Jeddah?
Me: Would hate to lose a race, then have to wait 2 weeks for australia
but as a Mclaren fan, would not be against it
I don't believe the race will be cancelled but i would be ok, It's not safe for F1 and their presence could put the locals at risk, they could be an interesting target πŸ˜”

This just popped up on my Insta, Daddy Zak looking πŸ₯΅πŸ”₯

View attachment 1140360
HOT πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

In general we are WAG cheerleaders
and I'm ok with that πŸ₯°

OMG.... I can wear a Fanny Pack again! Lu Approved
View attachment 1140503
one of the WORST wag outfits ever ffs πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
are you happy haters? fanclub endedπŸ™…πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
question on this: if they get the brake thing solved, will they return to their barcelona pace? i'm just worried about mclaren being behind in the development race with other teams taking more steps forwards because they don't have a brake issue to solve
So according to Lando in the Any Driven Monday Interview it's not the breaks at all anymore
its not grippy enough
and not enough downforce.
the design has to be figured out. and that isn't going to change drastically race to race.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
To me it just screams teenager on a gap year πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚
Also didn't like it but she is in Rio the less you look like a turist the better and advise a bag like that is the best.. Rio is beautiful but unfortunetelly not the saffest city.

Also didn't like it but she is in Rio the less you look like a turist the better and advise a bag like that is the best.. Rio is beautiful but unfortunetelly not the saffest city.
who gonna protect her when crazy lando fans or just straight up creeps come at her lol

Reactions: 1
one of the WORST wag outfits ever ffs πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
are you happy haters? fanclub endedπŸ™…πŸ½β€β™€οΈ
That's for us to keep low expectations for paddock outfits so when she shows up in tube top and jeans we all say wooow πŸ€ͺ

Yeah, nice try Luisa 😏

• Haha
So according to Lando in the Any Driven Monday Interview it's not the breaks at all anymore
its not grippy enough
and not enough downforce.
the design has to be figured out. and that isn't going to change drastically race to race.
Yes but the brake solution has compromised the aero therefore the downforce.

Reactions: 2
Yes but the brake solution has compromised the aero therefore the downforce.
Yes... but the breaks are going to have to stay because the other ones failed. so the problem isn't the breaks, its the design with the breaks they have now... so the breaks arent the problem. the design is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.