Formula 1 Wags #59

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I finally found yesterday who georges reminds me of in this photoshoot: The Sandman from "Bonne nuit les petits". Look i see no difference 😂

tumblr_cf5a732fbb6048279573be6393e9e355_87776d8e_540.jpg

1079502-le-marchand-de-sable-et-nounours-de-bonne-nuit-les-petits.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow I’ve just caught up on everything…

I don’t know what to say about Daniel and Heidi. It’s like ** can worms open everywhere ** insert chandler voice as I can’t mind the friends meme for it.

My beloved Papaya boys. Im still gutted

BUT I’m bringing the optimism back.

I’m such a geek I listen to the technical podcasts and the chat is that the car did look genuinely good in Barcelona by those that observed it on track and saw the data etc. The problem comes back to the brakes. By changing the brake ducts it’s changed the entire aero concept of the car and is why it’s now handling like a rabid dog. These analysts believe they’ll get it sorted but it will take time. So it will definitely be painful until at least euro season proper. **** Edit to add: this aero change is what’s killing their down force ****

Fair play to Ferrari. Clearly played a blinder with their engine as much as it pains me to say it.

Not going to ditch my team when they are down. The lows make the highs even sweeter when they come.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

I don’t know what to say about Daniel and Heidi. It’s like ** can worms open everywhere ** insert chandler voice as I can’t mind the friends meme for it.

I’m such a geek I listen to the technical podcasts and the chat is that the car did look genuinely good in Barcelona by those that observed it on track and saw the data etc. The problem comes back to the brakes. By changing the brake ducts it’s changed the entire aero concept of the car and is why it’s now handling like a rabid dog. These analysts believe they’ll get it sorted but it will take time. So it will definitely be painful until at least euro season proper.

Pair play to Ferrari. Clearly played a blinder with their engine as much as it pains me to say it.

Not going to ditch my team when they are down. The lows make the highs even sweeter when they come.
yaaas 🧡🧡🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 5

I’m such a geek I listen to the technical podcasts and the chat is that the car did look genuinely good in Barcelona by those that observed it on track and saw the data etc. The problem comes back to the brakes. By changing the brake ducts it’s changed the entire aero concept of the car and is why it’s now handling like a rabid dog. These analysts believe they’ll get it sorted but it will take time. So it will definitely be painful until at least euro season proper. **** Edit to add: this aero change is what’s killing their down force ****

Pair play to Ferrari. Clearly played a blinder with their engine as much as it pains me to say it.

Ok this is amazing, makes so much sense that it was so good in the first test and like a tractor in Bahrain! Thank you

Reactions: 5
shoudl've gotten uk vpn way sooner, i can finally watch all episodes of ted's notebook like it's a netflix show

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

okay this makes a lot of sense thank you 🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Yesterday's race was so good, I'm delighted with my fantasy team results.... BUT... I feel so sad about McLaren... I'm so disappointed... that car looks too good to be that tit in the track 😩 really felt for the 2 lads last night, hope Heidi was able to cheer DR up. ❤
I think he had a lot of things to do with his team aft the race.
My opinion.

Fair play to Ferrari. Clearly played a blinder with their engine as much as it pains me to say it.

question on this: if they get the brake thing solved, will they return to their barcelona pace? i'm just worried about mclaren being behind in the development race with other teams taking more steps forwards because they don't have a brake issue to solve

Reactions: 2
Good for Daniel! But also a moment of silence for mystery Monza woman who attend the post win celebration at the MTC who is definitely most postively not Heidi.

I think he had a lot of different things to do with his team after the race.

shoudl've gotten uk vpn way sooner, i can finally watch all episodes of ted's notebook like it's a netflix show
yep! And if you wanted.... you would also get UK based Netflix shows which are different from what you get in your country.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I truly love you ladies but I swear this same Heidi/Daniel debate has happened about a million times already 😂

The funny part to me:
I'm not even a Daniel's fan but I always get kicked for defending Heidi in a weird aggressive way lmaooo no this time F1satan 😈😈😈😈🤘🤘🤘 I'm a new woman

• Haha
Reactions: 3
question on this: if they get the brake thing solved, will they return to their barcelona pace? i'm just worried about mclaren being behind in the development race with other teams taking more steps forwards because they don't have a brake issue to solve
It’s going to hurt them definitely. The development curve is steep at the beginning of new regs and the fact their not developing their car but fire fighting issues to get it working is a problem. Inherently it’s a good car and we’ve got to hope they can sort and develop or it’s going to be a long long painful season. I’m going to stick with optimism. Been watching F1 long enough to see things swing around for teams.

Rumour has it red bulls issue is not the fuel pumps but might be their engine after all. Not sure if someone’s mentioned this already.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.