Formula 1 Wags #59

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so did i miss any driven monday or has it not started yet? i only see ted's quali notebook 🥺

so did i miss any driven monday or has it not started yet? i only see ted's quali notebook 🥺
It’s on now. They’re currently talking to Guenther Steiner. Lando’s not been on yet

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
It’s on now. They’re currently talking to Guenther Steiner. Lando’s not been on yet

ahhh i doesn't work in germany 🥺 i really don't know why they block so much content in other countries, thanks though ❤

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I had today 6,5 hour car ride so tired . I think I will be in bed by 21 00 😂
I hope there will be no accident on the highway, otherwise it will be longer than 4 hours. and with a toddler even an hour is long 😩 I will watch fairy tales 😂 oh get your beauty sleep 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 1
1 point for my theory that half of cringey stuff is done by restaurants

Screenshot_20220321_193057.jpg

As a wag, I would simply call the police :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
So Lando is on this f1 thing and is talking about….. golf 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
So according to Lando he’s going to Saudi on Wednesday. Brakes aren’t main issue right now, just not enough downforce. They’re gonna have to make do with what they have in Saudi. High speed circuit might suit them a bit better.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.