Formula 1 Wags #59

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
mclaren did two pitstops in 2.4 secs
i don't know but i think these could be the fastest of the race

Reactions: 6
Honestly who are these random girls getting to be in the McLaren garage 😭 (except Heidi of course)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If she is there, that's not hiding πŸ₯³πŸ§‘
Daniel and Heidi sitting in a tree K I S S I N G

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Honestly who are these random girls getting to be in the McLaren garage 😭 (except Heidi of course)
I don't know why random people are allowed in the garage tbh. They made tons of stories, filming pit stops and maybe confidential stuff, etc...

Reactions: 7
i think whatever footage they have for an unboxed may be following the Hungary 2021 footage into the bin πŸ˜¬πŸ˜…
Here comes an unpopular opinion: skipping Unboxed episodes when the weekend is bad is very unprofessional and team with that strong and big media team shouldn't keep doing it

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't know why random people are allowed in the garage tbh. They made tons of stories, filming pit stops and maybe confidential stuff, etc...
I agree, and frankly I think it must be weird for the team in the garage?? They're kind of busy and high stress moments! Odd to have a model glam squad in insta filming everything.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
well bahrain is pretty big for mclaren as they're partly owned by the bahraini royal family, perhaps they're acquaintances of them or something? or with some sponsors? and they met heidi in bahrain? because they seem to be recent follows of her

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.