Formula 1 Wags #59

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well bahrain is pretty big for mclaren as they're partly owned by the bahraini royal family, perhaps they're acquaintances of them or something? or with some sponsors? and they met heidi in bahrain? because they seem to be recent follows of her
all of those girls, the pink, the filmer, the sandal. those are all heidi's crew who came with her.... they all went to eric clapton last night too
heidi brings multiple forms of distraction along so there is no actual link to DR..
Her dad.... her friends.... etc. but she was 100% there, managed to avoid any proof of it as usual from her planned entrance time (apparently while these same friends hit the grid she wasnt there), along with sworn DNF (do not film my face) clauses with friends

Reactions: 3
mclaren did two pitstops in 2.4 secs
i don't know but i think these could be the fastest of the race
Yeah all of their pit stop seem to be fast, except that one for Lando (2.4, 2.5 and 2.8s for daniel, 2.4, 5.5 and 3.3 for Lando). They are even faster than last year i think. I don't find the times of the other team but that is at least a positive thing maybe their wheel guns are actually better than the others.

Does anyone know what this graphic from the formula1 site live timing mean? I don't get what informations they use to do it and how they calculate it 🤔

Sans titre1.png

Reactions: 3
all of those girls, the pink, the filmer, the sandal. those are all heidi's crew who came with her.... they all went to eric clapton last night too
heidi brings multiple forms of distraction along so there is no actual link to DR..
Her dad.... her friends.... etc. but she was 100% there, managed to avoid any proof of it as usual from her planned entrance time (apparently while these same friends hit the grid she wasnt there), along with sworn DNF (do not film my face) clauses with friends
I know shehas her reasons but surely just staying away is easier than clamping down on everything around her?

Not Heidi but who is this
was like who is in Bahrain in a cat suit with pink pigtails
1647806038243.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
See this & I think we can relate

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.