Formula 1 Wags #58

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he is and i know the car is good, but the strategy and team orders is really going to rain on carlos' parade (i love that term haha) which is unfair because carlos can hold his own against charles, 100%
but it's going to get bitter between them
100% Charles is the first driver and will be the main one, he has the longest contract Ferrari have ever given anyone, speaks for itself

Reactions: 7
100% Charles is the first driver and will be the main one, he has the longest contract Ferrari have ever given anyone, speaks for itself
mattia loves him, they can't both be on winning strategies... i think it's clear who's going to be prioritized tomorrow and which tone that's gonna set for 2022

ted trying arabic sweets (baklava, not my thing) is AMAZING content, better than quali 😂😂 now he's complaining about the screens that are set up in the paddock, i love him

• Haha
Reactions: 4
disrespecting our girls luisa and heidi like that smh
but yes linda's got a new guy as well
Okay this article just made me realize that some of the WAGS are pretty similar in age to me (early 20s) and I'm suddenly extremely aware of how unglamorous and baby-faced I am haha! I don't look anything like they do being the same age, and I'm not just referring to my dress sense or whatever because I realize that I'm financially in a different position than them but like ?? They look and feel so "grown" and I just do not compare haha 😅 I fully feel like I look the same as when I did when I was 16-18😂

• Heart
Okay this article just made me realize that some of the WAGS are pretty similar in age to me (early 20s) and I'm suddenly extremely aware of how unglamorous and baby-faced I am haha! I don't look anything like they do being the same age, and I'm not just referring to my dress sense or whatever because I realize that I'm financially in a different position than them but like ?? They look and feel so "grown" and I just do not compare haha 😅 I fully feel like I look the same as when I did when I was 16-18😂
same though, i'm older than some of them and i'm like... nope my life and me myself aren't there yet?
i identify more with yuki in dts than the wags that are my age or younger 😂

• Haha
i'm really hoping that Mclaren can a fix the car for Australia. Can you imagine Daniel being p15 in home race ? 😭😭

• Sad
Reactions: 7
i'm really hoping that Mclaren can a fix the car for Australia. Can you imagine Daniel being p15 in home race ? 😭😭
let's not imagine that, i'm gonna tell myself that it's going to be colder in australia and that's gonna help them 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
watching indy quali now (yeah i know, this means pato is going to bin it because i am bad luck) and ovals are scaring the duck out of me, insanity
f1 looks harmless compared to ovals

message from andreas in 2 minutes on the mclaren app!

Reactions: 2
watching indy quali now (yeah i know, this means pato is going to bin it because i am bad luck) and ovals are scaring the duck out of me, insanity
f1 looks harmless compared to ovals

message from andreas in 2 minutes on the mclaren app!
Heyyyy leave Pato alone!😠

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Heyyyy leave Pato alone!😠
i'm not doing anything, i'm even just watching it passively, not even looking at it, just listening, because i need one mclaren in any series to do well today

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm so happy I can also appreciate Haas now. Obviously never wanted them to do well with Mazepin and K Mag is just 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.