Formula 1 Wags #58

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the nervous laugh said everything we need to know about their race pace

• Sad
Reactions: 2
same pose as he does with charlotte, that boy is incapable of smiling 😂 maybe when he wins wdc then 😂😂

carlos & isa ❤
Who pissed in his cereal?! I love you Carlos but your p3 cheer up lad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sooo I’ve finished work and what the hell 😂 I’ve got mclaren in my fantasy league haha they better get better

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who pissed in his cereal?! I love you Carlos but your p3 cheer up lad 😂
He would be happy with P3 IF Charles was P4. These first few races are going to determine if its him or Charles that will get the extra push from Ferrari to be Champion or not

Reactions: 9
I‘m really trying to not press the panic button Daniel but I don’t have a performance coach to help me with my mindset like you do 🥺 ohhhh how I wish I did

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He would be happy with P3 IF Charles was P4. These first few races are going to determine if its hum or Charles that will get the extra push from Ferrari to be Champion or not
Im sorry Carlos but there is no way they are not already leaning towards Charles at Ferrari, he is their golden boy

Reactions: 12
Im sorry Carlos but there is no way they are not already leaning towards Charles at Ferrari, he is their golden boy
he is and i know the car is good, but the strategy and team orders is really going to rain on carlos' parade (i love that term haha) which is unfair because carlos can hold his own against charles, 100%
but it's going to get bitter between them

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Charles will definitely be given priority, he is their golden boy. Like Max is Red Bull's and Lewis is Mercedes' and probably Lando is McLaren's if they can make their car work.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
giggling at charles' post because he seems to have forgotten about his two poles in 2021 😂😂

Charles will definitely be given priority, he is their golden boy. Like Max is Red Bull's and Lewis is Mercedes' and probably Lando is McLaren's if they can make their car work.
mclaren probably wouldn't do team orders to favor lando if he's not in a position to do better than daniel, like monza
but he is their future, 100%

Reactions: 3
In all that chaos I completely missed that Hulk out qualified Lance, that’s a big oof when Hulks literally just got in the car and Lance has had all the testing 😬

Reactions: 12
In all that chaos I completely missed that Hulk out qualified Lance, that’s a big oof when Hulks literally just got in the car and Lance has had all the testing 😬
If Papa Stroll wants titles, not only does the car need to improve. But he will need two good drivers. For Nico to outperform Lance it's embarrassing for Nico.

I still think K-Mag, even with a bit of testing and more general F1 experience, beating Mick Schumacher was a bit of a surprise. I've always rated Kevin myself, but Mick will need to stamp his mark if he wants a Ferrari seat.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I‘m really trying to not press the panic button Daniel but I don’t have a performance coach to help me with my mindset like you do 🥺 ohhhh how I wish I did
One positive is those McLaren branded masks fit a lot better this year. (y) :m

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If Papa Stroll wants titles, not only does the car need to improve. But he will need two good drivers. For Nico to outperform Lance it's embarrassing for Nico.

I still think K-Mag, even with a bit of testing and more general F1 experience, beating Mick Schumacher was a bit of a surprise. I've always rated Kevin myself, but Mick will need to stamp his mark if he wants a Ferrari seat.
i'm willing to cut mick some slack because this is his first quali in a somewhat competitive car and it's still only his 2nd year
but i agree, mick needs to step up this year, he's not a rookie anymore and regardless of who's his teammate, he needs to prove himself now that his car can make it into q3

One positive is those McLaren branded masks fit a lot better this year. (y) :m
positive for covid, negative for us because no more of that sexy nose show™️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.