Formula 1 Wags #58

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy 58 🥳
Quali drama 🙁 Daniel out in Q1 😭
Haas in Q2 !
Who will get a pole position ? Last predictions now ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Q2 is gonna be the end of Lando, Alex, Zhou, Pierre and Mick

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Super random, but to be honest, DR reminds me of the "lost-gen" of tennis. They're the players born late 80s to the mid 90s who were extremely talented, but had to go against the Big 3 (Novak, Federer, Nadal and to some extent Murray). Any other era, the lost gen would be multi time slam champs but because of their competition it was never to be. DR reminds me of that with never having gotten a WDC (yet) with his opponents being Vettel and of course Hamilton. The prime of your career is situated in the worst possible time

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Super random, but to be honest, DR reminds me of the "lost-gen" of tennis. They're the players born late 80s to the mid 90s who were extremely talented, but had to go against the Big 3 (Novak, Federer, Nadal and to some extent Murray). Any other era, the lost gen would be multi time slam champs but because of their competition it was never to be. DR reminds me of that with never having gotten a WDC (yet) with his opponents being Vettel and of course Hamilton. The prime of your career is situated in the worst possible time
Also KMag. Situated in between Vettel, Hamilton and Rosberg.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Maybe DR still has some time though. He won’t be multiple time champion but he can still have some success.
I’m a big tennis fan and I remember when what you just said was being said about Novak. I think he even said “I was just born at the wrong time” once. And obviously that turned around.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Are the two of us the Haas fangirls of this season? (with a dash of Ferrari and Alfa (Bottas))
Well, I'm a McLaren fanboy at heart. But also a bit of a slut for selected other drivers, Sainz, Leclerc (but not Ferrari), Gasly, Magnussen.

That they are all really attractive is just a coincidence. 😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Haas into Q3 😱 norris out in q2, hopefully mclaren get their car sorted soon

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.