Formula 1 Wags #58

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i'm not doing anything, i'm even just watching it passively, not even looking at it, just listening, because i need one mclaren in any series to do well today
Well felix is first for now ๐Ÿ˜€

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I still think K-Mag, even with a bit of testing and more general F1 experience, beating Mick Schumacher was a bit of a surprise. I've always rated Kevin myself, but Mick will need to stamp his mark if he wants a Ferrari seat.
Dare I say it... With the current crop of younger talent, I just don't think Mick is ever gonna cut it ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 7
same though, i'm older than some of them and i'm like... nope my life and me myself aren't there yet?
i identify more with yuki in dts than the wags that are my age or younger ๐Ÿ˜‚
So glad we can relate haha! I feel like it's mainly just the whole "We're in two completely different tax brackets" thing but still it's wild to me how grown some of them look and how "proper adult" their lives feel. I don't really feel like a legit woman in her twenties at times ๐Ÿ˜‚ I've also been in the education system for a long time though and it's hard to feel like a proper adult as a student I find.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Dare I say it... With the current crop of younger talent, I just don't think Mick is ever gonna cut it ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
Yeah I hate to say it because I like Mick but I feel like everyone expects him to be amazing just because of his dad's career but that's not really a given. He might be good still but I have my doubts on whether he will live up to everyone's expectations. I hope he proves my doubts wrong though because he does truly seem nice

Reactions: 6
He's definitely not going to be a future title contender. He has the potential to be one of the stronger midfield drivers, but not title potential. If he gets to the big teams, he'll be a no2.

Okay this article just made me realize that some of the WAGS are pretty similar in age to me (early 20s) and I'm suddenly extremely aware of how unglamorous and baby-faced I am haha! I don't look anything like they do being the same age, and I'm not just referring to my dress sense or whatever because I realize that I'm financially in a different position than them but like ?? They look and feel so "grown" and I just do not compare haha ๐Ÿ˜… I fully feel like I look the same as when I did when I was 16-18๐Ÿ˜‚
That's what money does for you. I always tnk people with money just gave an air of something that us peasants don't ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think he looks pretty worried
was gonna say tired but this works as well

haas is probably going to want to sign ferrari juniors and their academy is packed
arthur might do f2 next year and is going to look for an f1 seat as well, robert shwartzman is a contender as well

Reactions: 5
I think he looks pretty worried
Considering weโ€™ve gone from p6 + 7 in Bahrain quali last year to p13 + 18 he should be worried, itโ€™s going to take a serious miracle to catch up to the rest now ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

So glad we can relate haha! I feel like it's mainly just the whole "We're in two completely different tax brackets" thing but still it's wild to me how grown some of them look and how "proper adult" their lives feel. I don't really feel like a legit woman in her twenties at times ๐Ÿ˜‚ I've also been in the education system for a long time though and it's hard to feel like a proper adult as a student I find.
As a woman (alot) older than you I find myself looking around for an adult some days and realising not only am I one but I'm also probably the oldest one there ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I don't think you ever really feel grown up and ai do sometimes look in the mirror and think who's that aul wan looking back at me ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Considering weโ€™ve gone from p6 + 7 in Bahrain quali last year to p13 + 18 he should be worried, itโ€™s going to take a serious miracle to catch up to the rest now ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
mclaren's and lando's posts break my heart, i just want to hug the team and tell them it's all going to be fine, we still love you ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿงก
so much hard work and basically no reward at all

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Jesus I cant keep up with these threads.....

but WHAT A QUALI

Haas and Bottas completely blew me away today. Mick must be thrilled. Gutted for McLaren though:(

Happy for Charles and Ferrari.

Just super surprised that Merc doesn't look the best atm.

• Heart
โ€˜the cars tit, i quitโ€™ ๐Ÿ˜‚
100% what I got from it.
Lando, you should just start planning Bali and summer break now. Maybe do some more quadrant and streaming until you get a damn car you cam drive or at least one stable enough where SIM sessions would help

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.