Formula 1 Wags #58

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
genuine question, how likely is mclaren struggling because of the track? because they sucked in low speed corners last year as well but not THAT bad

Reactions: 4
Screaming. Crying. Throwing up. What the duck is going on????
Away to read I’ll be back

Reactions: 6
genuine question, how likely is mclaren struggling because of the track? because they sucked in low speed corners last year as well but not THAT bad
in 2020 Carlos had DNF in Quali and still got 5 place in race πŸ˜‚ Lando 4th πŸ˜‚ 2021 4th and 8th πŸ€”I don’t get it πŸ˜‚πŸ€”

Reactions: 1
I think somewhat. But reality is a different track isn’t going to put them in top 5. It may just barely get them into Q3. πŸ₯Ί

Reactions: 2
daniel's eyebrow shooting up when the interviewer tells him lando's not made q3 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I think somewhat. But reality is a different track isn’t going to put them in top 5. It may just barely get them into Q3. πŸ₯Ί
that's what i'm thinking, it does not look good at all
kind of sad after they've signed with google and android, such big sponsors

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Just caught up with the Quali results and wow, some surprises for me. Happy for Ferrari and Haas!! But very sad about poor DR, McLaren and Aston Martin. Really hoping in a change of luck for them in the future. Especially DR, as my intro to F1, I will always have a soft spot for him, never nice to see him sad and disappointed in himself :(

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.