Formula 1 Wags #58

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus I cant keep up with these threads.....

but WHAT A QUALI

Haas and Bottas completely blew me away today. Mick must be thrilled. Gutted for McLaren though:(

Happy for Charles and Ferrari.

Just super surprised that Merc doesn't look the best atm.
I wanna be VIP member so bad but US time zones suck😩

Reactions: 1
So glad we can relate haha! I feel like it's mainly just the whole "We're in two completely different tax brackets" thing but still it's wild to me how grown some of them look and how "proper adult" their lives feel. I don't really feel like a legit woman in her twenties at times 😂 I've also been in the education system for a long time though and it's hard to feel like a proper adult as a student I find.
As someone who is in their 30s I still don't feel like a proper grown up, if that helps!? 😅 I also don't feel like my brain matches my age either - but maybe that's because I have spent a lot of my life with folk thinking I look younger than I am? Makes it all the more terrifying in my vague attempts to dip a toe into online dating when all the men who claim to be my age seem to look way older! 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Just watching teds notebook and god you can get motion sickness from Pete the cameraman dashing the camera about ha here there and everywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As someone who is in their 30s I still don't feel like a proper grown up, if that helps!? 😅 I also don't feel like my brain matches my age either - but maybe that's because I have spent a lot of my life with folk thinking I look younger than I am? Makes it all the more terrifying in my vague attempts to dip a toe into online dating when all the men who claim to be my age seem to look way older! 😅
Gosh I am in exactly the same spot as you ahah! I want love to meet someone organically "in the wild" but I'm baby-faced and short so I feel like guys take one look at me and go "that is a child probably" 😂 I'm sure I don't do myself any favours with my sense of style either - either 'comfy student who is slowly giving up on life' or 'somehow both granny and girlish at the same time'😂 Maybe we do need a separate fashion thread on here so you ladies can teach me your fashion sense!♥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
So will most of the teams just head straight to Saudi after this? I guess it's not to far to fly back and do the Sim or have a few days home... but yeah assume most will still k around, maybe chill in dubai a bit like Kelly and Max did.

Reactions: 1
Dare I say it... With the current crop of younger talent, I just don't think Mick is ever gonna cut it 🤷‍♀️
I've always thought he wasn't going to be able to reach the levels fans or Ferrari would love to see him reach.

Which is a shame, because he seems like a nice guy, just not got the raw talent at the very top level.

I've always thought he wasn't going to be able to reach the levels fans or Ferrari would love to see him reach.

Which is a shame, because he seems like a nice guy, just not got the raw talent at the very top level.
Mick isn't enough of an asshole. You fully have to embrace that at some point to be a successful driver. Even saint seb had a major asshole streak.... when he was winning

So will most of the teams just head straight to Saudi after this? I guess it's not to far to fly back and do the Sim or have a few days home... but yeah assume most will still k around, maybe chill in dubai a bit like Kelly and Max did.
Probably straight to Saudi, the drivers don’t need to be on the sim as they will likely have done sim work before flying ti Bahrain
They have extra sim drivers, the sim doesn’t offer anything to the drivers, it’s just to gather data, not to practice
The sim drivers usually work through the night back at the base

GB today in Mclaren office
View attachment 1136750
Get in Joe Ricciardo and you have all three of Daniel’s kind of dads

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Gosh I am in exactly the same spot as you ahah! I want love to meet someone organically "in the wild" but I'm baby-faced and short so I feel like guys take one look at me and go "that is a child probably" 😂 I'm sure I don't do myself any favours with my sense of style either - either 'comfy student who is slowly giving up on life' or 'somehow both granny and girlish at the same time'😂 Maybe we do need a separate fashion thread on here so you ladies can teach me your fashion sense!♥
It is now the eternal joke when I host the virtual end of week catch up for the team I manage at work that they all rock up in plain black or neutrals and there I am like a decade older than most of them wearing a t-shirt with whales on or some other bright floral/animal themed print because life is too short to not wear what makes you happy 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.