Formula 1 Wags #58

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Delighted for Bottas and K Mag (and Haas as a whole honestly)

thumbnail_Image.jpg

A very interesting start to this new era of racing

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I think maybe it was the Spanish GP??? That whole radio that race was a cluster duck. It got so bad that one point Seb actually said “okay, I have a task for you…” man knew he was on his own.

and then remember when his brake lines exploded and he told them and they said “stop the car” he was like “seriously??” 💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I didn't know that Charles won his first pole in Bahrain 2019 nice ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Opened twitter to see if there are some good memes.
First thing that welcomed me

K bye twitter see you when I'm not in PMS 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Looking at the results again, it can’t be a coincidence that all the Mercedes powered cars suck, wtf did they do to that engine 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Opened twitter to see if there are some good memes.
First thing that welcomed me

K bye twitter see you when I'm not in PMS 😅
Geez!! 🙄
I am one of the people that think there is an asterisk beside his Championship. Don’t hate me Even FIA has finally said what we all know to be true anyway “human error” effected the race outcome. But that does not mean that he wasn’t a deserving champion. I also understand how it’s so hard for Lewis fans to move on. Lewis and Merc did their job and had the superior race and it ended up not being enough. How do you get over that?
I’m not really a Max fan (I question his driving techniques at times) but I feel almost as bad for him as I do for Lewis that this looms over his WDC title.
To sum up, it just sucks all around.

Reactions: 12
Looking at the results again, it can’t be a coincidence that all the Mercedes powered cars suck, wtf did they do to that engine 😭
Let me make that one even worse: engine freeze until 2026, can’t work on them for the next years

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Did not have Haas becoming my emotional support team on my bingo card this year but here we are

Aston Martin pls don't let this season continue like this - you all look far too good in the green to be tit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.