Formula 1 Wags #58

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So all we need is another inchidente and another Russell bonking moment for Lando to be in the points
Sounds do-able

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I agree a d personally think he deliberately under performed at times. There were a couple of times last years he was only short of stopping completely to allow Max past him to catch Lewis. I agree its tough being 2nd man but he knew that's what he was and made a choice to stay each year so 🤷🏼‍♀️
I have no doubt that maybe he was struggling mentally a little bit and that’s really unfortunate. but there were so many instances last season that were just so shocking that I wondered as well if he was even trying. I always gave him the benefit though because if he was deliberately underperforming then he doesn’t deserve to be an F1 car. there are way too many drivers who would drive their heart out every week even if their car was garbage for there to be someone who doesn’t care.

let me just state again that I don’t think he underperformed on purpose!! 😁 Don’t come for me!!! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 3
can I just say wtf

I am glad I missed quali because of McLaren but that top 10 is quite something?!

Reactions: 4
Last time Verstappen and Leclerc starts side by side in bahrain 😬. They were not on the front row and it was the outer track but anyway 😂
Screenshot_20220319-172900_Chrome.jpg

* i don't wish this to happen as i don't want the wall to be unfairly kicked by verstappen 😂😂

Screenshot_20220319-173822_Google.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Let’s all have a moment of silence for the fact that it’s probably just a short matter of time before Seb is no longer the last Ferrari race winner. 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 8
think it’ll be a tough environment and I know they said they won’t have a no.1 driver I think push comes to shove Ferrari will pick Charles
Agree. Carlos will be Vettel-ed, should it happen.

Charles-Mick for 2023 Ferrari, I think. I'm pretty sure the Scuderia would want a Schumacher in red, once more.

Reactions: 6
Agree. Carlos will be Vettel-ed, should it happen.

Charles-Mick for 2023 Ferrari, I think. I'm pretty sure the Scuderia would want a Schumacher in red, once more.
yes I think they wouldn’t turn down the opportunity. I hope Mick has a good season and can score points to show is skill! Carlos is a great driver though I really like him!

Reactions: 4
The Ferrari can of worms is now starting to leak, slowly but surely.
In to like this before the first time they pull the “…..we are checking…..” on Carlos 😬

I remember one race in 2020 when they actually came over the radio and asked Seb what they should do. 💀🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.