Formula 1 Wags #57

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazing work here

Luisa and Delma "thing" wow
queerbaiting queens

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I have finished with real life for the day…list incoming. But first this…

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This girl is commenting in every photo Luisa is tagged now she went to the photographer post lool like whats the point really she is going to be blocked by everyone.
It's just annoying because she will just keep making accounts. I'm 100% convinced it's all the same person because one account gets going, then blocked, and another one starts up. I almost think she, like imola said, kicked herself out of group chat just so she could start a new account.... this racist one literally the next day,.... to be even more of a crazy hater.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Confession: I'm trying to keep the mood up for the start of the new season, but I'm really sad for Seb, he must be so disappointed. He deserves the world 💚

20210728_131037.jpg

20210324_192513.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Amazing work here

Luisa and Delma "thing" wow
queerbaiting queens
Delma and Luisa 🥵 Gave us the content we wanted. Kanawa Swim video editor a lurker? 👀

Imagine a Delma/Kiki video like this?! I’d be questioning everything about my self.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
The horse in the sea, I'm so confused. Never saw nothing like that 😅

*open Tumblr
writing my fanfic*
I’ve seen it before I think, can’t remember where it was but I’m more shocked at how calm the horse is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was wondering why it was so quite on here but then realised there was yet another new thread!! 😂🙈
Anyway.... I don't think Sara and Stroll have broken up, he's still liking her pics!
Screenshot_20220317-215634_Instagram.jpg

Also don't hate me but I am not a fan of the queerbaiting in the bikini ad... sex sells I suppose but 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I was wondering why it was so quite on here but then realised there was yet another new thread!! 😂🙈
Anyway.... I don't think Sara and Stroll have broken up, he's still liking her pics!View attachment 1132755
Also don't hate me but I am not a fan of the queerbaiting in the bikini ad... sex sells I suppose but 🙄
Oh I hope they’re together still 🥺🥺🥺🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.