Formula 1 Wags #57

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was wondering why it was so quite on here but then realised there was yet another new thread!! 😂🙈
Anyway.... I don't think Sara and Stroll have broken up, he's still liking her pics!View attachment 1132755
Also don't hate me but I am not a fan of the queerbaiting in the bikini ad... sex sells I suppose but 🙄
I’m always divided by this. I certainly agree that people can queerbait in distasteful ways but I also think that stuff like this should just be viewed as beautiful. I guess in my mind I think who in the hell wouldn’t find this hot?! I definitely get what you’re saying though and probably could easily be swayed since I always feel back and forth on it anyways. I guess at the end of the day as long as Delma and Luisa are happy with how they are portrayed then that’s what counts. There’s no way to control everyone’s interpretation of something.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I must have missed the story… Why do people think her and Lance broke up?

We confirmed Mnz writes fanfic. That should be top of the list.
oh god how on earth did I miss that😂

But in other news. Wtf?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
oh god how on earth did I miss that😂

But in other news. Wtf?
Did you not know about Geri and Mel B? I think Geri confirmed it as well sometime later. Kinda sad how every girl group kinda falls apart at some point because of the outside pressures getting to them and letting fame get to their heads

Edit: apparently Geri denied it, probably doesn’t fit her pure reputation or whatever

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Did you not know about Geri and Mel B? I think Geri confirmed it as well sometime later. Kinda sad how every girl group kinda falls apart at some point because of the outside pressures

Edit: apparently Geri denied it, probably doesn’t fit her pure reputation or whatever
I have never heard of this before wtf?? It’s common knowledge???

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I have never heard of this before wtf?? It’s common knowledge???
i don't know 😂 could also be me being very invested in gossip but it was also discussed on the thread before, like ages ago 😂
here's the entire video though

Reactions: 2
max f has some interesting predictions going on, why is everyone so convinced that carlos is going to be quicker than charles with SUCH a big gap 😂
Bildschirmfoto 2022-03-18 um 01.02.06.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.