Formula 1 Wags #57

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it another one of the cinnnamon account ? Or is it another crazy hater??

View attachment 1132377View attachment 1132380
if its not cinnamon, its one of the people she has enabled to hate which makes her just as bad
this is the worst I've seen. hate to the max.

if its not cinnamon, its one of the people she has enabled to hate which makes her just as bad
of course reported but we know a new cinnamon account will just pop up in the next few days

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Yes that is why i was wondering if it was her. Because, as crazy as she is, i don't remember her calling Luisa "Miss racist" (but maybe i'm wrong). She was onto the "she is from under20k page blablabla".
But yes, i don't get why people spent so much time hating on somebody they didn't even know. Their lives must be very depressing.

i saw on tiktok f1 bingo. Can we make a tattle f1 edition and have it on here or it is a stupid idea?? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Considering how the pre season start, we could probably make a "which driver will got covid" bingo πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Yes that is why i was wondering if it was her. Because, as crazy as she is, i don't remember her calling Luisa "Miss racist" (but maybe i'm wrong). She was onto the "she is from under20k page blablabla".
But yes, i don't get why people spent so much time hating on somebody they didn't even know. Their lives must be very depressing.

Considering how the pre season start, we could probably make a "which driver will got covid" bingo πŸ˜‚
we can make one box "5 drivers will have covid this year" πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
So I think I mentioned this before, but I was in a Daniel/Heidi type of relationship for a long time with someone many years back. One thing that always tripped me up with him, was I kept getting the feeling he was in love with his younger sister. At first an older brother thing, but as she grew into an adult, it was too much for me to handle. wont get into it, but it definitely wasnt in my head. I left and he married someone else. He and his wife now co-own a house with his sister and her husband. They are basically planning on having kids at the same time and raising them together, which I heard through mutual friends years later. Glad I didn't get stuck in that situation, but checked his Instagram last year. no photos of his wife, but tons of photos of his sister. his wife like only has pictures with him... weird as duck.
Girl glad you were like…
1647547839488.gif

Is it another one of the cinnnamon account ? Or is it another crazy hater??

View attachment 1132377View attachment 1132380
At this point I hope she pulls a Kelly and sends these people a message that says
witch I AIN’T THE ONE!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘

I mean they are literally trying to ruin her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's Thursday so I've been real-lifeing hard today
Now first things first 🧑

IMG_20220317_211719.jpg

• Heart
Reported as well. Do instagram block IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) from creating accounts?
Yeah my IT heart , instagram block IP address but you can easily avoid it or act like other IP address. Now VPNs are very common and cheap or other thing Tor browser(free) every time you open it use different IP (little more complicated because of onion protocol)
So I'm afraid opening new and new account even after ban it's not hard :(

• Sad
Reactions: 3
The McLaren admins have very similar personalities to their drivers πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart
β€œHopefully Lando does something different too, at one point” lmao πŸ˜‚

I’m so sorry for just posting links to random stuff today but I love all the content

Lando forcing his manager to wear his merch πŸ˜‚. And also a smiling Jon.

I read the caption as La Squid and I was SHOOK

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Ya it was a fanfic about becoming pregnant with DRs baby. There was a few stories about Daniel being a dad
Lucky you. I'm not joking.
πŸ˜…
I saw Lando having a threesome with Carlos and Caco, Lando student and Carlos professor in law school.. Oh and the classic one, Max the florist

Yeah, Tumblr is a great place

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.