Formula 1 Wags #57

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy 57 โคโœจ
@lni33 Lando reviewing his Instagram is going to be so good ๐Ÿ˜‚ do they broadcast it ahead of the race or on YouTube or what do they do? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Genius promotion boys (also, Lando, wear your mask ๐Ÿ˜ฉ)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Happy 57 โคโœจ
@lni33 Lando reviewing his Instagram is going to be so good ๐Ÿ˜‚ do they broadcast it ahead of the race or on YouTube or what do they do? ๐Ÿ˜‚
It should go up on YouTube and probs will be in the pre race broadcast but I have no idea if it will be in this race, there was also a clip in the teaser of everything thatโ€™s coming this season so could be anytime ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I don't see a point have everything a push back and have a press conference on friday morning if they have to be in paddock on Thursday๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 6
I don't see a point have everything a push back and have a press conference on friday morning if they have to be in paddock on Thursday๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
They donโ€™t have to be, theyโ€™re free to come and do meeting and track walks etc, they can talk to media but arenโ€™t obligated to as far as I understand. So if they do interviews, itโ€™s for their own promotional reasons.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Finally we have race week I can't wait
Nicolas Hรผlkenberg is back
Lando brought donuts for team
Lewis started fashion parade in red outfit :unsure:
Carlos is giving away two tickets to Barcelona
Luisa is back home :( but will support Mclaren ๐Ÿงก
and I miss Kimi
Screenshot_20220316-204908-01.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
#57 ladies!!!! Here is to the first race of the season and everything that brings!! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜˜

I love Williams ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Happy #57 everyone!! Excited for race week but very sad that Seb won't be racing :( Hopefully it's not too serious a case and he is all good for the next one

• Heart
They donโ€™t have to be, theyโ€™re free to come and do meeting and track walks etc, they can talk to media but arenโ€™t obligated to as far as I understand. So if they do interviews, itโ€™s for their own promotional reasons.
Oh okay โ˜บ They can film some videos with Lando and Daniel today ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Happy 57 โคโœจ

Genius promotion boys (also, Lando, wear your mask ๐Ÿ˜ฉ)
Hello Android (Samsung s22 i think.... which is my upcoming upgrade. maybe maclaren plus gets me a discount code. i'd accept orange)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.