Formula 1 Wags #57

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you not know about Geri and Mel B? I think Geri confirmed it as well sometime later. Kinda sad how every girl group kinda falls apart at some point because of the outside pressures getting to them and letting fame get to their heads

Edit: apparently Geri denied it, probably doesn’t fit her pure reputation or whatever
Yehh i loved the spice girls they were my teen queens but my favorite was Mel C i was sad when they sliped...i went to see their concert in London in 2019 i almost cried 😅 was like having 11 again. And now seeing Geri in DTS and knowing she is married to that troll is like :cautious:

And about Sara and Lance i still think is super weird because she doesn't follow him, removed is tag from the photos of Kenya, and removed the photos with him. 🤔 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Cheers to 57 🥳
Almost a race weekend !! 🏎
Danny is back, Seb is out 😩
I’m so upset…I waited so long and no Seb :(

Yehh i loved the spice girls they were my teen queens but my favorite was Mel C i was sad when they sliped...i went to see their concert in London in 2019 i almost cried 😅 was like having 11 again. And now seeing Geri in DTS and knowing she is married to that troll is like :cautious:

And about Sara and Lance i still think is super weird because she doesn't follow him, removed is tag from the photos of Kenya, and removed the photos with him. 🤔 🤷‍♀️
He must have cheated. I think it’s his loss.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Rainy day blah
Tried so hard for casual drink. Friend from next state over shows up at my bar, cause it's ons my bar. All kind of jaw dropping things and 5 drinks later I'm here, hoping I make the FPs tomorrow

Sporty spice for life!
Read a theory Sara publicly distanced herself from Lance as a PR move woth release of her jewelry line. She wanted to appear as independent and not like it was a wag hobby. Considering thebtwo things lined up time wise makes more sense than sudden break up. But who knows. Hoping Kenya survives Drama

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Sara posted about 20 hours ago and Lance commented hearts on it. Interesting.

and MY GOD she is STUNNING

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Sara posted about 20 hours ago and Lance commented hearts on it. Interesting.

and MY GOD she is STUNNING
Whew. Honestly I just could not handle a breakup right now with so much else going on..... and let's be honest, Sara is like the only reason I have any interest in what Lance does

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Whew. Honestly I just could not handle a breakup right now with so much else going on..... and let's be honest, Sara is like the only reason I have any interest in what Lance does
Screen Shot 2022-03-17 at 11.57.08 PM.png

well lookie here at who liked lance's comment

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I’m always divided by this. I certainly agree that people can queerbait in distasteful ways but I also think that stuff like this should just be viewed as beautiful. I guess in my mind I think who in the hell wouldn’t find this hot?! I definitely get what you’re saying though and probably could easily be swayed since I always feel back and forth on it anyways. I guess at the end of the day as long as Delma and Luisa are happy with how they are portrayed then that’s what counts. There’s no way to control everyone’s interpretation of something.
Yeah I suppose my main issue is that Luisa is presenting herself as heterosexual to the world.... except for when she's modelling... but you're right, we all interpret things differently. I'm straight so I mean if I knew that bi and gay people were okay with it I would be too ya know! 😅
Also.... I am not a fan of how much darker the company made Luisa in the video either.... that was not a natural tan cause she's never been that dark in real life, was another yikes moment for me 😬 I doubt Luisa had any say in that thought so it's not a dig at her, just the bikini company themselves.
In relation to Stroll and Sara, she removed all pics of him from instagram grid and unfollowed him a few days ago... it's weird... people have speculated that he must have cheated... I'm hoping now that she's just trying to make her instagram page a professional one 🤞

Morning everyone! Happy first free practice day of the season 🥳
The second gif 😏

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
max f has some interesting predictions going on, why is everyone so convinced that carlos is going to be quicker than charles with SUCH a big gap 😂
View attachment 1132995
He did say if the Ferrari is as quick as everyone thinks he expects Charles to be higher but he was just throwing out some wild predictions for fun and one was that Charles would have a shocker in quali 😬😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I reported that accounts stories too. Got a response back saying it’s not being removed. It’s horrible. Def seems like miss cinnamon. Will just be her new account and angle as previous stuff hasn’t worked. Her mygossip account follows this one too.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Finally it is the 1st day of the 1st GP of the year 🥳🥳

But i discovered this yesterday night and it makes me 🤬🤬. Come be a man and assume that you just want their 💵💵. But don't try to find some lame excuses like this! So i was wondering if:
1. He truly believes what he said and it is quite concerning
2. He just thinks we are dumb enough to believe everything he says.

• Sad
I want to be optimistic but do we really think the McLarens will be that high? 😬
They’re not that high on my list 👀
Sad times, real sad times. Maybe this is just me lowering my expectations to not get hurt 😂

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I want to be optimistic but do we really think the McLarens will be that high? 😬
I think they have a decent chance of being high. The team seem relatively confident and the issues they are dealing with don't seem worse than Mercedes so fingers crossed it goes their way now

Rainy day blah
Tried so hard for casual drink. Friend from next state over shows up at my bar, cause it's ons my bar. All kind of jaw dropping things and 5 drinks later I'm here, hoping I make the FPs tomorrow
Sporty spice for life!
Read a theory Sara publicly distanced herself from Lance as a PR move woth release of her jewelry line. She wanted to appear as independent and not like it was a wag hobby. Considering thebtwo things lined up time wise makes more sense than sudden break up. But who knows. Hoping Kenya survives Drama
It's sad if thst is the case. No one should have to minimise their relationship because of what others might say and to be honest I think by doing that she's just drawn more attention to it.

Finally it is the 1st day of the 1st GP of the year 🥳🥳

But i discovered this yesterday night and it makes me 🤬🤬. Come be a man and assume that you just want their 💵💵. But don't try to find some lame excuses like this! So i was wondering if:
1. He truly believes what he said and it is quite concerning
2. He just thinks we are dumb enough to believe everything he says.

That's such a bull tit answer. If they want to shine a spotlight on the human rights isdue why is it the drivers thst are the only ones doing something. Have the pride flag as the background to the "we race as one", do anything other than just race there.
I don't think he trult believes what he said anyway, I think he just doesn't care one way or the other because as a white hetro normative male it's not his problem

I reported that accounts stories too. Got a response back saying it’s not being removed. It’s horrible. Def seems like miss cinnamon. Will just be her new account and angle as previous stuff hasn’t worked. Her mygossip account follows this one too.
I reported and the same response, would love to know who they make decisions on this because its obviously bullying harassment

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.