Formula 1 Wags #57

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great minds Imola 😍

I saw Lando having a threesome with Carlos and Caco, Lando student and Carlos professor in law school.. Oh and the classic one, Max the florist
Lando, Carlos and a third is ok by me but not Cousin C 🀒

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
So I'll do the bingo. I got some answers and ❀ like so you probably want one? πŸ˜‚ so if you have ideas please write them and I will do it tomorrow during the day ☺
it can be Tattle related but also racing stuff like points for haas or ferrari guys in white pants 5 times πŸ˜‚ Thank you
PS: if you remember during the day and you dont want to look for this post just write it with hashtag #f1bingo

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think it was a good move this Q&A she answered some questions for people to get to know her a bit more preventing them from inventing stuff and put the record straight in others for example she doesnt have twitter so that account is a fake. She clearly knows that the haters exist and decided to just block them and live her live so good for you Luisa. (y)
Well said! I'm really happy, she took back the narrative about her own story, haters won for too long

Also i think we have another fashionista in the grid πŸ€”
View attachment 1132170
i love his style, he wears Prada a lot tho

F1 fantasy ! If you have Seb in your team, it will automaticly change to Nico :) you still have time to change it before a race :)

Ooooh ffs
Desired dose...

Screenshot_20220317_221951.jpg

How, h o w, HOW not to post *hamster gif* now?!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.