Formula 1 Wags #57

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like I’ve really reached a low point in my social life if this is how I’m spending my evenings 😂
Did you see that one comment that he started to read out? 💀💀💀 That was some dark 4 chan tit there.

I looked through Instagram and oh my god, Kelly haters are the worst. To the point where they call people who actually like or at least don’t hate Kelly “toxic”. Jesus, let the girl live. I don’t see how she’s ever done anything to them 😩 so unnecessarily hateful towards her just because she’s dating their favorite driver who, surprise, would’ve never dated them anyway
Yeah, a lot of them seem to think Mazepin is great as well 🤢....also significant overlap with Lui hate pages. It's baffling really.

I can understand people not liking significant others ( Brttny for example) but to be pathologically obsessed with "exposing" people and constantly posting bad things about the person is totally beyond my understanding 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I wasn't watching, what was the comment?
I can’t even post. It was talking about a person underage. Like WELL under age. I’m sure they were trolling but still

edit** OR maybe the numbers where in reference to how hot she was not her age!! I mean it doesn’t make it that much better 🤣

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Okay okay… I think I misread at first. They are rating her looks not referencing her age. But Max nearly read the whole thing out 💀
F0DADA21-F8BD-46A7-A74A-508A73C70935.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
So no new unboxed tonight . They probably don't have much a footage 🙁 but new Danny Ric video 🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My two cents on the whole smutty/romantic fanfics thing, I can be sympathetic to a degree because I also was a consumer of Wattpad fanfics back in the day haha (forgive me lol, this was when I was like 12-14) but even back then, I hated when it was romances between two real people who were clearly just friends. I doubt Charles and Carlos would ever come across that content but I just can't imagine how weird it must be if anyone ever did. Wasn't there some issues surrounding that with 1D because people kept writing fanfics about some of the boys and it affected their friendship?
I think maybe some people (not directing this at the writers or readers specifically) are dealing with how they identify sexually. Maybe in a way having the drivers sort it out in fan fiction makes that a little easier? But yeah for me I'd still say go find that in another fan world of not real people. I get its a form of flattery, but it crosses a line that I think verges on slandering someone. Also, personally if i was in a relationship with a driver, I'd be really annoyed with the outright graphic content about them sleeping with other people. Simping over them, fine, just don't be like cinnamon and cray. But actually reading sexually explicit things about them and say their friend, or "the reader"/you, would be the opposite of hot.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Okay okay… I think I misread at first. They are rating her looks not referencing her age. But Max nearly read the whole thing out 💀
View attachment 1132325
So I think I mentioned this before, but I was in a Daniel/Heidi type of relationship for a long time with someone many years back. One thing that always tripped me up with him, was I kept getting the feeling he was in love with his younger sister. At first an older brother thing, but as she grew into an adult, it was too much for me to handle. wont get into it, but it definitely wasnt in my head. I left and he married someone else. He and his wife now co-own a house with his sister and her husband. They are basically planning on having kids at the same time and raising them together, which I heard through mutual friends years later. Glad I didn't get stuck in that situation, but checked his Instagram last year. no photos of his wife, but tons of photos of his sister. his wife like only has pictures with him... weird as duck.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.