Formula 1 Wags #57

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

BUT THE CRINGE......
Yes!!! The cringe!! That face right there is what I find hilarious!! 🤣🤣🤣

I have a friend that when we go out somewhere where there is a large group of people we don’t know one of us has to slip in something horrendously inappropriate during small talk. The live uncomfortable cringe reactions are the best!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I have a friend that when we go out somewhere where there is a large group of people we don’t know one of us has to slip in something horrendously inappropriate during small talk. The live uncomfortable cringe reactions are the best!!
You'd love me as my entire body kind of folds inward and my face is pained with cringe.

• Haha

Oh god I can't with second hand embarrassment and cringing ahah! I think I would actually die if a friend of mine did that when we were out in public haha! MissF1 clearly just enjoys chaos though 😅 😂

Its really, really weird when it’s about actual people in actual relationships

I saw one the other day that was about Charles and Carlos Sr, I swiftly scrolled past before I threw up 😭😂
My two cents on the whole smutty/romantic fanfics thing, I can be sympathetic to a degree because I also was a consumer of Wattpad fanfics back in the day haha (forgive me lol, this was when I was like 12-14) but even back then, I hated when it was romances between two real people who were clearly just friends. I doubt Charles and Carlos would ever come across that content but I just can't imagine how weird it must be if anyone ever did. Wasn't there some issues surrounding that with 1D because people kept writing fanfics about some of the boys and it affected their friendship?

Reactions: 2
so some crappy people were talking tit about Luisa's skin? I have no words
I think it was a good move this Q&A she answered some questions for people to get to know her a bit more preventing them from inventing stuff and put the record straight in others for example she doesnt have twitter so that account is a fake. She clearly knows that the haters exist and decided to just block them and live her live so good for you Luisa. (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t really follow Checo and don’t know a whole lot about him but some of the things I’ve read and heard here and there makes me feel that him and his family have a very conservative views 😬
They're very catholic.

It's not an excuse to be an absolute misogynistic gobshite or spread covid nonsense.

I'm fairly sure he posted not long ago about getting his vaccine booster to "protect others" and now this.

My two cents on the whole smutty/romantic fanfics thing, I can be sympathetic to a degree because I also was a consumer of Wattpad fanfics back in the day haha (forgive me lol, this was when I was like 12-14) but even back then, I hated when it was romances between two real people who were clearly just friends. I doubt Charles and Carlos would ever come across that content but I just can't imagine how weird it must be if anyone ever did. Wasn't there some issues surrounding that with 1D because people kept writing fanfics about some of the boys and it affected their friendship?
I feel like most young teenagers had a fan fiction phase 😅 but yeah some of them are between the weirdest real people pairings and it makes me highly uncomfortable

yeah the infamous Larry Stylinson, they used to be incredibly close and then the shipping got so bad that they basically couldn’t interact in public anymore because people would overanalyse everything

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Also i think we have another fashionista in the grid 🤔
View attachment 1132170
Giving me “when you have bowling league right after work on the other side of town” vibes 👐🏻

—————————————————————

Max streaming 🤦‍♀️ FFS… I have tit to do.

He’s making a qualifying prediction and doesn’t know how to make font bigger on a document. 💀🤡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Luisa addressing her birthmark and yes girl you're absolutely right
Screenshot_20220317-192211.png

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I looked through Instagram and oh my god, Kelly haters are the worst. To the point where they call people who actually like or at least don’t hate Kelly “toxic”. Jesus, let the girl live. I don’t see how she’s ever done anything to them 😩 so unnecessarily hateful towards her just because she’s dating their favorite driver who, surprise, would’ve never dated them anyway

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Watching Max watch chair reviews on YouTube. What a time to be alive.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Watching Max watch chair reviews on YouTube. What a time to be alive.
I feel like I’ve really reached a low point in my social life if this is how I’m spending my evenings 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is when you start to question your social media consumption? 😀😀

That's a yes to my question then
Im turning it off, it started off well with the promise of a new game and he didn’t do any Portuguese

but the new game is basically the old game I hated but in space so no thank you I’m out 👋🏻😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.