Formula 1 Wags #57

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im trying to stay as positive as possible, until the cars go out on track I’m going to assume that it’s fixed enough to at least finish the race so I don’t stress myself out 😂

Also I’m choosing to believe he wouldn’t look this happy leaving the paddock if he had been told today his car was still broken🤞🏻
yeah that big smile certainly gives me a bit of hope ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Jesus, these fanfics make me throwback when I used to write stuff leisurely. Never took on writing full time, but this hit close to home. Pretty sure those fanfics are written by 14 years old.
I think they are, the one I read she was three weeks pregnant and having a full scan like a week later :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
what is this

i hate it here

How can they be sooo dumb
yeah let them get covid and answer that question. DR was certainly in no place to drive last week. And vettel is home resting, so we don't really know his condition.

It's not about 'letting the drivers race'. Its about the mechanic and engineers etc that have to be in close contact with the drivers and the fact that the drivers cannot wear a mask while driving. The virus may be milder but its more contagious, and its pretty selfish to thing that everyone one in that garage, hotel, plane, car, etc doesn't have some kind of immunity disorder or family member who is suseptable. If these guys cared so much.... put on the damn mask and stop going out all the time.

Reactions: 12
Uhhh Checo wtf, I get wanting to lift regulations (only if cases are coming down and it’s safe to do so) but allowing people into the paddock to infect others?! What if there are vulnerable people in the paddock that it could hit hard
this article just reeks privilege, i'd like to invite them all to the icu to take a look at what's going on there
i'm sure they didn't have any bad intentions saying these things but come on, the pandemic is not yet over, we're all tired but that's the world we live in nowadays

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think they are, the one I read she was three weeks pregnant and having a full scan like a week later :LOL:
what weirds me out about fanfics is I was into them as a 14/15 year old.... but it was about FICTIONAL characters. Like not real people who arent acting. that is what makes me extremely uncomfortable... these are people, not pawns for your sex fantasy. honestly i'd be suing for copywriter infringement or something

Reactions: 2
what is this

i hate it here

How can they be sooo dumb
I don’t really follow Checo and don’t know a whole lot about him but some of the things I’ve read and heard here and there makes me feel that him and his family have a very conservative views 😬

Reactions: 4
what weirds me out about fanfics is I was into them as a 14/15 year old.... but it was about FICTIONAL characters. Like not real people who arent acting. that is what makes me extremely uncomfortable... these are people, not pawns for your sex fantasy. honestly i'd be suing for copywriter infringement or something
Its really, really weird when it’s about actual people in actual relationships

I saw one the other day that was about Charles and Carlos Sr, I swiftly scrolled past before I threw up 😭😂

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I don’t really follow Checo and don’t know a whole lot about him but some of the things I’ve read and heard here and there makes me feel that him and his family have a very conservative views 😬
i thought the same thing, but then he was one of the first drivers to get vaccinated and promoted it on his insta as well so i thought maybe he's different than i thought after all but that was just a very difficult thing to say

Reactions: 3
I do have a slight ick about him, didn't he make a comment about women being in the kitchen back when Susie did a race?

• Wow
i thought the same thing, but then he was one of the first drivers to get vaccinated and promoted it on his insta as well so i thought maybe he's different than i thought after all but that was just a very difficult thing to say
both checo and kimi, and well any driver who has kids, especially those too young for vaccines, are just total idiots not to get and stay vaxed along wit cautious. I *just* saw one of my favorite couples last week b/c their kid is only 2 and had a heart condition. And again... its not just your kids... its your kids friends and their family and their caretakers ect

• Heart
Its really, really weird when it’s about actual people in actual relationships

I saw one the other day that was about Charles and Carlos Sr, I swiftly scrolled past before I threw up 😭😂
Not Sharl becoming Carlos’ new mommy! I nearly fell out of my chair 😭😭😭

I do have a slight ick about him, didn't he make a comment about women being in the kitchen back when Susie did a race?
“Imagine being beaten by a woman” I think was the exact quote. 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
this article just reeks privilege, i'd like to invite them all to the icu to take a look at what's going on there
i'm sure they didn't have any bad intentions saying these things but come on, the pandemic is not yet over, we're all tired but that's the world we live in nowadays
I'm not sure I'm happy to offer them that level of grace, good intentions or not we are still in the middle of a pandemic and still requires precautions. People are very happy to sacrifice others who they deem disposable so others can carry on with their lives and its just not good enough anymore

Not Sharl becoming Carlos’ new mommy! I nearly fell out of my chair 😭😭😭

“Imagine being beaten by a woman” I think was the exact quote. 🙄
Any one who still says jokes about being in the kitchen needs a boot up the hole 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I mean how else is it supposed to be pronounced other than Lando Nuts?!?
1944B8E2-0ABB-4F5C-826E-42D97D6D647B.jpeg

Have fun ladies, they served this right up to us.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Wow this is the nice change. The new race director be like "i don't give a 💩 about your f***ing tracks limits" 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Wow this is the nice change. The new race director be like "i don't give a 💩 about your f***ing tracks limits" 😂

i mean but seriously, what was that before? sometimes the white line, sometimes the curb... i don't know how drivers and teams remembered track limits like that 😂 this is better for sure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.